The Student Room Group

Course Dates

Hi, does anybody know the actual term dates for the March 2016 intake for Nursing? Im really worried because ive accepted my March place but just realised the terms may not coincide with my children's schools term dates. Its the Summer holidats im most concerned about and if the March intake doesn't have holidays at roughly the sane time then i wont be able to start the course :-(
Original post by ShelleyMcC
Hi, does anybody know the actual term dates for the March 2016 intake for Nursing? Im really worried because ive accepted my March place but just realised the terms may not coincide with my children's schools term dates. Its the Summer holidats im most concerned about and if the March intake doesn't have holidays at roughly the sane time then i wont be able to start the course :-(

most nursing courses only get an official 7 weeks of holiday a year - 2 for Christmas, 2 for Easter and 3 for summer. Having said that, I've always had more than that, and you might get 'reading weeks' that coincide with half term holidays, but mine never had. You will need to get holiday cover.
Reply 2
Most courses don't follow the typical school holidays I'm afraid. You might be lucky in that 1 or 2 weeks fall at the same time but these are normally the Christmas ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending