The Student Room Group

Lloyds Insurance Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Hi , thats great news for you, congrats and good luck with the video interview. Do you remember when you applied, which month? I've applied in November and still waiting for the phone call :frown:

Original post by snizbo
I've had the phone call/interview. It was very short, he just asked what I knew about Lloyd's and about the history of Lloyd's and what I knew about the grad scheme. Guessing just to check you have actually read into it and not just applied. I've now got the video interview next week. Has anyone had their video interview yet? Any advice on questions asked?
Reply 21
Original post by RosiScarlett
Hi , thats great news for you, congrats and good luck with the video interview. Do you remember when you applied, which month? I've applied in November and still waiting for the phone call :frown:

Hi, I think I applied late December. I have now got to do the online tests by Sunday so maybe worth trying to contact them to ask about the phone call! (The don't have a contact number though only email I think!!)
Original post by snizbo
Hi, I think I applied late December. I have now got to do the online tests by Sunday so maybe worth trying to contact them to ask about the phone call! (The don't have a contact number though only email I think!!)

I emailed them just now, i am so worried now especially that you applied after me, i thought they will start calling the ones who applied in July first and so on. Did you have your skype interview yet?
Reply 23
I emailed them just now, i am so worried now especially that you applied after me, i thought they will start calling the ones who applied in July first and so on. Did you have your skype interview yet?

I did the same.
Original post by jam277
I did the same.

Jam277 when have you applied?
Reply 25
hey all, just stumbled across this thread and thought I would chip in for those who haven't heard back yet.

I had the first call end of December, video interview early Jan and completed the tests shortly after. I then got an email saying AC's wouldn't be assigned until end of February (or March, im guessing) as there are still many people in the process. So I assume those who haven't heard yet will hear back this month.
For any of you that have done the online tests, what were they like? was the material particularly hard?/ Did the time limit make it tricky? Any guidance would be great!
Reply 27
Jam277 when have you applied?

November time.
I've done the phone and video interview and now I need to do the numerical tests, any clues about difficulty?
I have spoken to a recruiter, called the number on their website, and he advise me we should all be called by mid Feb at the latest. I am loosing my hopes here ...i don't understand why they send emails confirming someone will call you when it never happens. Probably this year they were overwhelmed by the high number of applicants.
Reply 30
I have spoken to a recruiter, called the number on their website, and he advise me we should all be called by mid Feb at the latest. I am loosing my hopes here ...i don't understand why they send emails confirming someone will call you when it never happens. Probably this year they were overwhelmed by the high number of applicants.

Yeah that's weird. I'm in the same situation.

I think it's a high level of applicants basically.
Reply 31

Ah well this kinda reassures me...i emailed them a couple of weeks ago, to find out the situation with the calls but got no reply. Was thinking of calling them too. Hopefully should hear soon...must be an 'extra high' volume of apps this year!
Still yet to get the call, anyone else still waiting?
Reply 33
I'm starting to get a bit worried reading that people have already had the call, done the tests and video interview. Is anyone else still waiting? Is this normal for Lloyds? Other Grad schemes/jobs haven't taken this long to get in touch. Also sent an email some weeks ago with no reply?? Do they just not respond to emails??
Reply 34
I'm starting to get a bit worried reading that people have already had the call, done the tests and video interview. Is anyone else still waiting? Is this normal for Lloyds? Other Grad schemes/jobs haven't taken this long to get in touch. Also sent an email some weeks ago with no reply?? Do they just not respond to emails??
Hello! I appreciate this is an old thread, but which types of degree did people applying for this graduate scheme study?
Reply 36
Original post by hodgey111
Hello! I appreciate this is an old thread, but which types of degree did people applying for this graduate scheme study?

I've just applied now!
I am doing a Maths degree by the way. What about you?
Original post by 09rmaini
I've just applied now!
I am doing a Maths degree by the way. What about you?

I did law. I've applied for the insurance scheme and have a video interview to come.
Reply 38
Original post by hodgey111
I did law. I've applied for the insurance scheme and have a video interview to come.

Well done!!
How long did you have to wait until you got the invite
Original post by 09rmaini
Well done!!
How long did you have to wait until you got the invite

Took the tests Thursday evening and then received my personalised feedback report with the results of the behavioural and numerical tests last night.

Quick Reply

Latest