The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Any offers from UCL for Computer science?

Scroll to see replies

AFAIK everyone here that has an offer has an A*A*A prediction and those who don't have that prediction (lower) are still waiting, could it be that they're working down from highest predicted grades to lowest?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Has anyone received a rejection yet for this course?

Any idea how the application process works - do they process the applications in batches approving/denying them?
Reply 22
Original post by Jonzky
Has anyone received a rejection yet for this course?

Any idea how the application process works - do they process the applications in batches approving/denying them?

Hi
I haven't receive rejection but I am probably going to get one at the end as my prediction is below the requirement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Predicted A*AA - heard nothing as of yet. Prepared for rejection :wink:
Original post by JamieOH
Predicted A*AA - heard nothing as of yet. Prepared for rejection :wink:

There was a computer science open day for offer holders yesterday. I don't know what that means for you though, they could be having multiple open days.
Reply 25
Original post by Jabberjay_
There was a computer science open day for offer holders yesterday. I don't know what that means for you though, they could be having multiple open days.

Ah right ok. Well we'll see :smile: Did you go?
Original post by JamieOH
Ah right ok. Well we'll see :smile: Did you go?

Yep, the demos were quite good, though the presentations were rather drab.
Reply 27
Original post by Jabberjay_
Yep, the demos were quite good, though the presentations were rather drab.

Didn't even go to a UCL open day, just needed a fifth option, so won't be too fussed if It's a rejection
Have more people heard back yet? Complete silence on my end.
Reply 29
Original post by tavtavtav
Have more people heard back yet? Complete silence on my end.

Also havent heard anything. Same with Imperial.
Got an offer for MEng Computer Science this afternoon. Applied on 12th January having got A*aaa last year and 4A* prediction this year.
Reply 31
I applied on early November with 2A*s predictions in fm and physics and 1A* achieved. Still waiting for offer :frown:
Reply 32
Original post by Rings
I applied on early November with 2A*s predictions in fm and physics and 1A* achieved. Still waiting for offer :frown:

I think everyone is still waiting. I think it was March 31st when they responded to everyone last year.
Reply 33
Original post by JamieOH
I think everyone is still waiting. I think it was March 31st when they responded to everyone last year.

some people got their offers already. Just got rejection from imperial last night after interview :frown:
Original post by JamieOH

That was only the rejections, IIRC. I've got an offer, as have quite a few others.
Reply 35
Original post by marioman
That was only the rejections, IIRC. I've got an offer, as have quite a few others.

When did you apply and would you mind share your predicted grade?
Reply 36
Oh! Sorry to give wrong info I must have misunderstood.
Original post by Rings
When did you apply and would you mind share your predicted grade?

Applied on January 12th with 1A* achieved and 4A* predicted.
Original post by Rings
some people got their offers already. Just got rejection from imperial last night after interview :frown:

When did you have your interview?
Reply 39
Any internationals who are still waiting for a decision? Also, does the Computer Science departament send their decisions at the end of a month or can they do it any time they want? Can they send it during weekends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending