The Student Room Group

How has your appearance changed as you've gotten older?

How I ask?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I look hot now
simple , puberty does wonders...
I've gone from troll-like to full-blown troglodyte.
darker eye bags and just look maturer lmfao. I'm 19 - to some people i look like i'm in my twenties. But when i look in the mirror - i look the same as i was when i was 15:colondollar:
general increase in muscle mass etc
Reply 5
I've got fatter, taller, got longer hair and have to wear glasses now. Those are the most noticeable changes I've noticed from how I looked ten years ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Generally weight gain with some yoyo dieting in between. Facially I can't see much difference in terms of skin tone, wrinkles etc (enjoying the extra collagen from being a bigger woman. Every cloud and all that... lol). I'm 27.
Reply 7
I got an office job and got fat.
Puberty hit and I dyed my hair.

Spoiler

Puberty did wonders for me tbh. Oh and people at school said I look like Ugly Betty, when I used to wear glasses and braces. :cry: Now I wear neither.
Curvier in places n that's it, I've still got a baby face

puberty did nothing in terms of height, I'm still short af. :colonhash:
well my hair got darker which irritates me massively as i was really fair blonde and now i am kind of 'dirty blonde'. err... got glasses 4 years ago and my chest has expanded. that's all really, still pretty much the same :redface:
I grew a goatee,got a sexy deep voice and grew taller
Apart from that meh
Still waiting on my beard to grow :angry: I am 18
Original post by CoolCavy
well my hair got darker which irritates me massively as i was really fair blonde and now i am kind of 'dirty blonde'. err... got glasses 4 years ago and my chest has expanded. that's all really, still pretty much the same :redface:

:perv::pika:
My hair is shorter and darker, I've fixed my teeth, and I now have somewhat of a chest. I wear a pair of glasses 50% of the time and my face isn't as chubby as it was when I was smaller.

And I've grown faster than a stick of bamboo...
Hair has continued to get longer, gotten taller, although too tall for my own liking, and fatter, which I always try to work on but never seems to reverse.
Reply 17
Got much, much better looking.

Damn, I feel sick just thinking about how I looked in yr 7 :puke:
My German teacher compared me to my Year 8 photo and exclaimed just how much sterner and grimmer I look.

But hey, the smile wrinkles near my eyes are becoming more evident now!
Original post by william walker
:perv::pika:

O.O

Quick Reply

Latest