The Student Room Group

Veterinary Physiotherapy 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bluebells60
I'm a Scottish student in first year of vet physio course...the only places to do this specific course are Harper Adams, Writtle, and Warwickshire College and it's a fantastic course. Good luck for the future...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just out of interest - what uni are you doing vet phys at? And what do you like about the course?
Reply 21
Original post by tobiano
Just out of interest - what uni are you doing vet phys at? And what do you like about the course?

I'm at Warwickshire college and although first year can be intense it is always interesting learning about the bone and muscles structure of animals (mainly equine/canine) and the movements etc.. I love dealing with animals and learning the structures of them and how we can help with pain management, etc..

The lecturers are so friendly and helpful here too, nice relaxed atmosphere and they will help you anytime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Hi everyone! iv'e applied for veterinary physiotherapy at Moreton and have my interview tomorrow, I was just wondering how many people where in the group interview? I thought I was prepared for this interview but i'm freaking out a little now!
Reply 23
It's a one to one interview which was easy going so nothing to worry about and then there was a group of other students who you have a debate with on a specific subject and they listen to all of you discussing how you feel on the subject that was chosen and a tour of the place and a discussion about the course. Very relaxed and nothing to worry about. Good luck for tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending