The Student Room Group

Veterinary Physiotherapy 2016 entry

Hi,

Just wondering how others are finding the application process, who you've applied to and whether you've had interviews/offers yet!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by megana
Hi,

Just wondering how others are finding the application process, who you've applied to and whether you've had interviews/offers yet!

Hello :smile:

I have an interview or Vet Physio at Moreton Morrell, & an unconditional for Equine Therapy and Rehab! How about you?
Original post by soulcalli
Hello :smile:

I have an interview or Vet Physio at Moreton Morrell, & an unconditional for Equine Therapy and Rehab! How about you?

What did they ask you in your interview?
Original post by DanielleMcM

I haven't had my interview yet, hahah :smile:
Original post by DanielleMcM

Please do not ask this. It isn't right for you to try and get an unfair advantage over people who have already been interviewed, and as such is against TSR's rules, which are clearly visible as an announcement at the top of the forum.
Reply 5
Has anyone had any offers from Harper Adams yet?
Original post by eferret
Has anyone had any offers from Harper Adams yet?

I didn't apply to Harper Adams so I wouldn't know, sorry! Good luck :smile:
Reply 7
I've got interviews at Harper Adams, Writtle and Morton Morrel 😊 They're all within the next month so hopefully they'll go well
Reply 8
Just as little update - I had my interview at Moreton Morell on the 30th January and was offered a place a few days later :biggrin:
Got an interview at Writttle on the 24th February, so fingers crossed.
Don't have an interview date for Harper yet as they want evidence of work experience which I am currently doing.

Just curious as to what other people's work experience is? I'm currently doing work experience at a canine hydrotherapy centre.
Original post by tobiano
Just as little update - I had my interview at Moreton Morell on the 30th January and was offered a place a few days later :biggrin:
Don't have an interview date for Harper yet as they want evidence of work experience which I am currently doing.

Just curious as to what other people's work experience is? I'm currently doing work experience at a canine hydrotherapy centre.

Hey :smile: I've got a conditional offer for Vet Physio too, as well as an unconditional for Equine Therapy and Rehab from Moreton Morrell :smile: I don't have any "physiotherapy" work experience so to speak, just previous equine experience and employment, work experience in small animal vets and in an equine hospital. I didn't apply to Writtle or Harper, though... good luck with your Writtle interview!
Reply 10
Original post by tobiano
I had my interview at Moreton Morell on the 30th January and was offered a place a few days later :biggrin:

That's such a coincidence - I had my interview at Morton on the 30 and have my writtle interview on the 24th! We probably saw each other 😊

I've had offers from both Harper and Morton, both within 3 days of interview so I didn't have to wait too long 😊

Experience wise I have over 2000 hours in a mixture of canine and equine settings 😊
Reply 11
Just a quick update... I got an offer from writtle and now that I have all my replies I've put Harper Adams as my firm and writtle as my insurance 😊
Reply 12
Congratulations!
If you don't mind me asking - when did you get your reply from Writtle? As I've heard nothing yet and I'm starting to worry...
Reply 13
I forgot to ask on the interview date when I would hear back from them so on Friday (4th March) I rang them to ask. The woman I spoke to said she would check and get back to me within a few hours and about 45 minutes later I got an track update with an offer followed by an email from them confirming it. I would suggest ringing up if you're getting worried. Have you heard back from Harper since you put in your work experience forms?
Reply 14
I sent them an email on Sunday, and they got back to me with an offer first thing Monday morning, which I have accepted. As I know Writtle is the only place I realistically want to go to, I made it my firm and withdrew my applications to Harper and Moreton Morrell, and Harper had not yet invited me to interview at that point, but I'm happy as its Writtle I want to go to :smile:
Reply 15
That's great! Well done :smile:
Reply 16
I know this isnt 2016 I am looking to apply but is there any other Uni's that do Vet Physio apart from HAU? I am looking to apply for 2017 entry to there, but as I am from Scotland it is a long distance away. If anyone knows of other courses for Veterinary or Equine that'd be great
Reply 18
I'm a Scottish student in first year of vet physio course...the only places to do this specific course are Harper Adams, Writtle, and Warwickshire College and it's a fantastic course. Good luck for the future...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Other courses on equine courses like therapy and rehab or sports science are based at Nottingham Trent uni, Warwickshire college, bishop Burton college, Hartpury, etc...hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending