The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Has anyone had a reply from Bath yet?

I've gotten my other 4 offers already, I applied for Politics with economics. Anyone had a reply yet?
Original post by mangala
I've gotten my other 4 offers already, I applied for Politics with economics. Anyone had a reply yet?

Hi,

As you can see on our website, all applications received before the 15th January UCAS deadline are given equal consideration, and decisions will be made as quickly as possible. However it may take some time, but you will hear back by the end of March at the latest. So try not to worry if you haven't heard anything yet - lots of people will be in the same position as you!

I'm a current second year student at Bath so if you have any questions feel free to quote me!

Beth
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by mangala

Yeah Bath is slooowww, chances are you'll be waiting a while and a long wait isn't indicative of whether you'll be rejected or accepted :smile:
Bath is the only offer I've received so far; A*AA for Physics with Astrophysics
Original post by keeleyt97
Bath is the only offer I've received so far; A*AA for Physics with Astrophysics

Hi Keeley,

Congratulations on your offer to study at Bath! Feel free to quote me if you have any questions!

Beth

Quick Reply

Latest