The Student Room Group

AS German...HELP NEEDED

Hello- So does anyone on here take AS german? I've got my exam just after start of study leave and I am really scared an not sure how to revise it. Does anyone have any tips? or links to past papers (I do Edexcel), Grammar and vocab things??

ALL HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Thanks!
WELL yeh! Thats all I did last year and got an A although.. A2 is a different story! heheee
hey, im i nthe same boat as you, im with edexcel too. What im planning on doing is going through the textbook w euse doing all the exercises, and then revising subject-related vocab in addition to exam-related vocab every night. Ive written out all the tables I know, (the ones showing accusative and dative case and the rules etc) and stuck them on my wall, and i plan on writing them out every night too. As for the speaking test..... meh, im clueless :smile:
hey, i'm doing AQA German so i'm not sure how different it is, but i'm going to revise topic related vocabulary and reading some german newspapers/listen to radio etc to improve that side of things. I also have quite a few German friends now so they have agreed to go through speaking with me. For the essay part, not sure if you have to do this, i'm using all things i got from my German 'fact finding' trip
Reply 4
Hi, the writing part of the German exam. How does everyone practice?. We have done a few for practice but what have previous students done. You don't know what to write if you don't know vocab. LOL. I have a past paper with the end question about being in a Munich Train station and having to pay a train ticket fare. Has any one done this paper. Edexcel.
Reply 5
hey yeah ive doen that one and compeltely messed it up, because i didnt realise 'gerade' meant at the momen so i said why i had been to munich but u weer supposed to say why you were in municht: i said that my bag had been stolen so thats why i didnt pay for the ticket.

Latest