The Student Room Group

Animes you are watching right now!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
None :cry:
Need to watch One Punch and Death Note though:colondollar:

OMG you do that man, seriously!!!! and watch SWORD ART ONLINE i recommend it :smile: you'll see me in it (Kirito) being cool and stuff lol XD
Original post by The Diplomat.
ermm havent got up to that episode yet...

Crap! Sorry! That was so spoiler OMG. :frown:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
omg Asuna :O marry me now!

Lol SOA defiantly dies after episode 15 when they leave the first game. I watched it last week. The first 15 episodes were good but it has to be last on my list.
Parasyte is tha best!
Original post by BookBird
*breathes in and out* Anime is love. Anime is life.

I just finished watching Steins;Gate. I only started watching it because it was ranked #2 on this one site, and I figured I might as well. The first couple of episodes weren't all too interesting, but it got quite good later on. Overall, I quite liked it. I like animes that have a dark side to them, and there were some intense scenes. However, it didn't change my life... like Mirai Nikki.

I also just finished watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. I know nothing I've said so far answers the thread's question, but I literally finished watching both of these last night, so I have to mention them. 10/10. Very funny and generally AWESOME. I don't fangirl about a lot, but I will fangirl about this anime. It's probably the only anime I've watched so far where I liked all the characters. Did I mention how funny it is?

As for what I'm watching now... I'm technically watching Soul Eater, Gin no Saji and No Game No Life. I say "technically" because I had put all of those on pause to finish a bunch of other animes and I'm not sure if I'll go back to finishing them. I probably will though; No Game No Life is... interesting? I've only watched 2 episodes so far. Gin no Saji is also quite nice, I like the general vibe so far. Soul Eater is also good, but also quite long and I'm only on episode 3 *cries*. I have a million and one animes on my list, and I wish I had the time to watch them all.

Wow i ADORE you anime lover, at my school most people don't even know what anime is and they pronounce it in a weird way when they see me watch it at school every now and then lol XD
Original post by Imperion
Crap! Sorry! That was so spoiler OMG. :frown:

YOU LITTLE ****:angry:

Spoiler

Original post by champ_mc99
Lol SOA defiantly dies after episode 15 when they leave the first game. I watched it last week. The first 15 episodes were good but it has to be last on my list.
Parasyte is tha best!

OMG noooooooo!!!!! :O I thought the next episodes were alright its just that my beautiful Asuna is not in them really :frown: she's trapped by the pedo FFS ! But I dual wield his butt :smile:
YOU LITTLE ****:angry:

Spoiler

LOL omg hahahahaha that made me laugh idek why sorry!
OMG you do that man, seriously!!!! and watch SWORD ART ONLINE i recommend it :smile: you'll see me in it (Kirito) being cool and stuff lol XD

Watched SAO already :smile:
Liked the first season and the start of the second season
The second season ending dissapointed me
Will watch them dw :smile:
Original post by Shostakovish
Attack on Titan

Hows that? I heard its not that good ._. probably wrong :biggrin: would you recommend it to me? Whats the plot like (with no spoilers) :tongue:
Tokyo Goul

Pretty awesome. Can hit you right in the feels sometimes

If the anime got you right in the feels, the manga will tear you apart. It is insanely better!
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Watched SAO already :smile:
Liked the first season and the start of the second season
The second season ending dissapointed me
Will watch them dw :smile:

yay :smile: that's great I'm glad you enjoyed most of it though! I haven't started watching sword art online 2 but i probably will lol
But exams are killing me :frown:
OMG noooooooo!!!!! :O I thought the next episodes were alright its just that my beautiful Asuna is not in them really :frown: she's trapped by the pedo FFS ! But I dual wield his butt :smile:
Have you watched the really big ones like death note, aot, fmab, steinsgate?
(edited 8 years ago)
Have you watched the really big ones like death note, aot, fmab, steinsgate?

I'm watching fmab atm on season 3 it got a little boring during the beginning of seasons 3 but now its back to action! Ling is funny af man :biggrin: like when he says to King Bradley 'Shut the hell up, don't underestimate humans' and when at the beginning he's like 'hey! you both have got some skill, how about we take over this country' LOL (sumt like that) but haven't watched the others you're on about was recommended on death note whats aot? and steins gate about?
LOL omg hahahahaha that made me laugh idek why sorry!

hahaha think i scared him, he's gone offline:giggle:
hahaha think i scared him, he's gone offline:giggle:

LOL omg :borat:
I'm watching fmab atm on season 3 it got a little boring during the beginning of seasons 3 but now its back to action! Ling is funny af man :biggrin: like when he says to King Bradley 'Shut the hell up, don't underestimate humans' and when at the beginning he's like 'hey! you both have got some skill, how about we take over this country' LOL (sumt like that) but haven't watched the others you're on about was recommended on death note whats aot? and steins gate about?

Attack on titan basically about these huge human like titans that eat people. Lol others can explain it much better. Steins gate is about this guy who invents time travel. so he starts messing with the past and changes the future but by episode 12 the real **** happens and you end up watching 10+ episodes a day.
Attack on titan basically about these huge human like titans that eat people. Lol others can explain it much better. Steins gate is about this guy who invents time travel. so he starts messing with the past and changes the future but by episode 12 the real **** happens and you end up watching 10+ episodes a day.

woah sounds cool both of them! ill watch em :tongue:
Elfen Lied and Attack on Titan
Original post by Plagioclase
Watching Charlotte right now. Got another one on hold because I can't bear to finish it -_-

I finished it this morning, It was a total disappointment by the end.

Spoiler

I one of those droppers, where I start an anime and never finish. Partly because I get bored easily, partly because I have to study.
But now its Christmas holidays I have more time so I will be finishing:-
Haikyuu and Baby steps season 2 - serious sports anime fan
Owari no seraph season 2 - vampires oooo
Shokugeki no soma - not really an ecchi person, but this anime is seriously awesome, heard there will be a second season i think?

I may add another to my list, I have a few dozen I have just never finished. Yeah its bad, but if I don't have get the feels from a new anime I just can't watch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending