The Student Room Group

Shave or no shave

Do you think that it is weird for men or women to shave down there? Also, where do you think women/men should shave (your preference) if at all? Always wondered what response I would get on here :lol:

Scroll to see replies

Be brave and have a shave :beard:

Spoiler

I don't think there is or should be a should about it. People should only shave if they personally want to, not because it's expected of them.

I've never been with a guy who full shaves his downstairs, since I haven't I supposed I'd find it a bit weird. Since it's almost expected and so common place for women to go bare (or shave most of it) now I doubt very many people find it weird, though it may not be their preference.
It all comes down to how you feel better.
A few years ago I shaved my armpits, pubic area (etc) and even my legs. Now I don't, I guess I embraced my hairs...
(edited 8 years ago)
I tried trimming down there once, and it was like the worst decision ever. That **** sucks
Women should be hairless from the eyelashes down
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Omg I hate having hair on my body. I actually wax or use hair removal cream normally, but as soon as it gets prickly it's gone again. :redface:

I love that smooth and soft feeling of your legs touching in bed when they're shaved. :giggle:
Reply 7
Original post by CoolCavy
i had'nt shaved for a year until recently... :colondollar:

Insightful
Original post by Reue
Insightful

well she asked for our opinions :smile: i don't like shaving, that is my opinion
Reply 9
well she asked for our opinions :smile: i don't like shaving, that is my opinion

And yet you've done so again recently?
Original post by Reue
And yet you've done so again recently?

yes because i wanted to try and make myself pretty.
it didn't work tho.. :s-smilie:
Original post by Goaded
Omg I hate having hair on my body. I actually wax or use hair removal cream normally, but as soon as it gets prickly it's gone again. :redface:

I love that smooth and soft feeling of your legs touching in bed when they're shaved. :giggle:

I dont think he is talking about leg hair...
Reply 12
Original post by Roadman123
I dont think he is talking about leg hair...

"I hate having hair on my body" I think that includes everywhere.
I'm not fussed in terms of partners, I'd prefer it to be trimmed but it's their body and I'm not going to make a big deal about it. I find the totally shaved look quite weird, reminds me of a barbie doll :tongue:
i had'nt shaved for a year until recently... :colondollar:

Hahahahahaha
Original post by Hashim123
Hahahahahaha

what is funny about that? :s-smilie:
you have a beard so you clearly don't shave :colonhash:
Reply 16
Original post by XOR_
... jesus... :nosebleed:

It feels nicer. :h:

You are going to end up looking like a hairy guinea pig?
(edited 8 years ago)
what is funny about that? :s-smilie:
you have a beard so you clearly don't shave :colonhash:

Because I know who you shaved for :colone:
Original post by Ya Dunno
Do you want to end up looking like a hairy guinea pig?

who ever said i wasn't already a hairy guinea pig
i'm not talking to you anyway bc you told me to drown my guinea pigs in the toilet :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending