The Student Room Group

Chemistry Extended Essay

Hi :smile: I desperately need a topic for my Chemistry extended essay. I am planning on applying to a few Ivy League schools. I want to study Chemistry during my undergraduate years and then go into Medicine. Any help that can point me in the right direction for my extended essay would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Reply 1
I can't really choose your topic for you because obviously it has to be something that interests you but I would suggest you look through chemistry books/magazines/news articles and maybe find some inspiration there? Narrow it down by looking for stuff related to a topic that interests you.
Idk if that helps but that's what I did on my chemistry IA where I investigated luminol and chemiluminescence which was pretty cool :smile:
Original post by HannahChem1999
Hi :smile: I desperately need a topic for my Chemistry extended essay. I am planning on applying to a few Ivy League schools. I want to study Chemistry during my undergraduate years and then go into Medicine. Any help that can point me in the right direction for my extended essay would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you so much!

You want a good grade then dredge through the topics in the options (B & D in your case) to find areas of current interest to the IB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending