The Student Room Group

Confused about entering resit grades on UCAS

Hi

I am on a gap year so have completed my A Levels and i am filling in my results.

I resat some AS modules in Year 13 and I am going to resit some modules from A2 in my gap year. SO I am not sure how to enter my results. Do I need to enter all my module results or not. its sooooooooo confusing
Original post by excusethatkid
Hi

I am on a gap year so have completed my A Levels and i am filling in my results.

I resat some AS modules in Year 13 and I am going to resit some modules from A2 in my gap year. SO I am not sure how to enter my results. Do I need to enter all my module results or not. its sooooooooo confusing

Just enter the qualification again as a Pending grade eg. AS Film Studies, May 2016 ~ Pending. You don't need to enter module grades.

Good Luck :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
Just enter the qualification again as a Pending grade eg. AS Film Studies, May 2016 ~ Pending. You don't need to enter module grades.

Good Luck :smile:

Thanks for the reply.
but how will they know if ive resat more than one module etc
Thanks for the reply.

Now this I don't know... @PQ?
Thanks for the reply.

If you want it to be clear exactly which modules you're resitting then list your modules.

If you don't specify then universities will ask you if it is important to them.
Original post by PQ
If you want it to be clear exactly which modules you're resitting then list your modules.

If you don't specify then universities will ask you if it is important to them.

Hi

thanks for the help

but im still slightly confused, here is an image, please could you instruct me on what to enter etc to make it clear.

Screenshot_2.jpg
Hi

thanks for the help

but im still slightly confused, here is an image, please could you instruct me on what to enter etc to make it clear.

Screenshot_2.jpg

@emiloujess any help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending