The Student Room Group

What's your favourite pizza topping?

Scroll to see replies

BBQ sauce and sweetcorn, lots of sweetcorn :drool: Don't knock it until you try it :wink:
Original post by sbrizio1
Okay, I don't wanna sound boring or anything, but I'm Italian and you really should see my horrified face while reading your posts. Let me start off by saying that putting pineapple or BBQ sauce on pizza is a CRIME. Pizza is about tomatoes and melted mozzarella (NOT cheddar). You can put some sausages on it, or maybe tuna, depending on what you like best. Even grilled vegetables can be a good choice if you're vegetarian. Some ham is the best in my opinion, but why don't you try a simple mozzarella and tomato sauce pizza? Man, you should really come to Italy and try a real pizza 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

A big thumbs down to BBQ sauce, a big thumbs up to tuna??? What is this madness...
Original post by Student403
Get in there :colone:

Pizza for dinner tonight me thinks....
Original post by WoodyMKC
Pizza for dinner tonight me thinks....

I already had it hahaha.. Meatballs and bacon pizza with some of my own HP smoky bbq sauce :colone:
Doner. Can't beat it.
Reply 45
Original post by SeanFM
Olives without a doubt. A lot of people hate them, though.

i am one of the weirdos who buy jars of olives and eat them just like that :colondollar:

Wait isn't that what everyone does?:indiff: all these years I've been living a lie..

Spoiler

I like chicken, sweetcorn and a crate load of extra cheese if it's from the takeaway.

I also exclusively order the gorgeous Fiorentina from Pizza Express :smile: nom nom! Dip the crust into runny egg yolk. :coma:
Original post by thechemistress
BBQ sauce and sweetcorn, lots of sweetcorn :drool: Don't knock it until you try it :wink:

That'll be a fun trip to the toilet later on in the evening :puke:

But sweetcorn is :love:
I already had it hahaha.. Meatballs and bacon pizza with some of my own HP smoky bbq sauce :colone:

Good lad... when BBQ base isn't available, smother it in your own BBQ sauce, still counts :biggrin:
Good lad... when BBQ base isn't available, smother it in your own BBQ sauce, still counts :biggrin:

xD I still don't understand why so many people hate bbq sauce :'(

It's 2 gud
Original post by SallySparrow66
I like chicken, sweetcorn and a crate load of extra cheese if it's from the takeaway.

I also exclusively order the gorgeous Fiorentina from Pizza Express :smile: nom nom! Dip the crust into runny egg yolk. :coma:

It was all going so well until you mentioned the runny egg yolk. Bleugh D:
Tomato sauce, onions, peppers, chillis, pepperoni.
Original post by SallySparrow66

The dough balls are sooooo good from Pizza Express with the 3 sauces :O
xD I still don't understand why so many people hate bbq sauce :'(

It's 2 gud

Best sauce EVER. McDonald's BBQ sauce is the best I've ever tasted, they should bottle that **** up and sell it. Oh and Subway stuff is damn good as well.
A big thumbs down to BBQ sauce, a big thumbs up to tuna??? What is this madness...

It's Italy! :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Best sauce EVER. McDonald's BBQ sauce is the best I've ever tasted, they should bottle that **** up and sell it. Oh and Subway stuff is damn good as well.

Don't make me drool xD
Original post by sbrizio1

I LOVE Italian food for the record, and pizza is possibly the greatest invention of all time... but I dunno, just seems like the Turkish with their kebab/pizza shops and nationals of other countries of eastern origin that tend to franchise well known outlets like Domino's, just do it better for some reason.
Don't make me drool xD

Gotz a pizza in the oven, was gonna order one in but we had the big Chicago Town Meat Combo ones in the freezer so I've bunged that in, to be met with a few lashings of BBQ sauce in it's exit from the oven :biggrin: I should actually chuck some on there and let it cook a bit, coming to think of it...
Original post by woodymkc
gotz a pizza in the oven, was gonna order one in but we had the big chicago town meat combo ones in the freezer so i've bunged that in, to be met with a few lashings of bbq sauce in it's exit from the oven :d i should actually chuck some on there and let it cook a bit, coming to think of it...

chicago town omfg
cheese, tomatoes, mozorella, peppers and extra olives and mushrooms :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest