The Student Room Group

OCR A2 Biology exams F214&F215 (16 June pm and 23 June am) ***OFFICIAL THREAD***

Hey guys I haven't seen an official thread for our A2 biology exams yet (and possibly AS resits) so although it might be too early I wanted to see how everyone's gets on with their revision. My college is doing this slightly different as we've started off with F215 and we've finished it last week so next term we're starting F214. I've got AS resits to do as well so I guess it can't ever be too early for such a thread. I find OCR Heinemann textbook along with thebiotutor.com revision notes very useful, it really follows the mark scheme which OCR exams are in fact all about...
Reply 1
(edited 8 years ago)
was wondering if anyone has the june 2015 paper/mark scheme? for f214
little early but I'm in.
Tbh you should just memorise the revision guide, biology is a memory contest.
Did well last year just revisin for my f214 mock which is soon. Doing it by turning the revision guide into questions on flashcards. Use the app flashcards pro.
In
How do you lot revise biology?
I just read the textbook and answer questions on the book and then move on to past paper questions

I will start making flash cards though :smile:
Reply 6
To be honest I do find CGP revision guides a bit too vague and many people told me it just didn't have enough information in it
the big OCR book with the brain is good for understanding key concepts and i like the fact its all in bullet points but when it comes to revision i do find A101 notes much easier to go through :smile:
I'm not as confident about A2 (even though its more interesting for me) given the fact that F211 last year was an absolute nightmare so hopefully they won't make it as bad this year :/

Quick Reply

Latest