The Student Room Group

Accommodation needs a new tenant! EUSTON NW1.

Hi, I am looking to move out of my private student accommodation, IQ Bloomsbury. It is not because it's bad or anything but my friend would like to move in with me at another area. If you would like to have a look, please contact me! It is a studio with ensuite bathroom. About 35sqm big. It's suitable for couples as well.
The payment will be 345pw. & it is also the biggest room in the building :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by teerachel
Hi, I am looking to move out of my private student accommodation, IQ Bloomsbury. It is not because it's bad or anything but my friend would like to move in with me at another area. If you would like to have a look, please contact me! It is a studio with ensuite bathroom. About 35sqm big. It's suitable for couples as well.
The payment will be 345pw. & it is also the biggest room in the building :smile:

Thank you!

Hi Teerachel,

We are sorry to see you go! :frown:

However, if you speak to the accommodation team at iQ Bloomsbury, I am sure they will be happy to help with your search for a replacement tenant - if they receive any enquiries matching your studio and the dates you'd be interested in. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending