The Student Room Group

I'm Bored: Sims 4 Edition

I'm bored, so I decided to play a challenge in Sims 4. Make a bunch of people, move them into a house, and let them do their thing. At the end of each week, remove the sim with the fewest skills gained and least number of friends.

Lisa: cheerful gal, likes long walks on the beach and petting dogs.

Christian: video games > girls. he likes making jokes.

Alexandra: I'm not even bi and I'd tap that. jk, she's cool and likes fishing.

Jerome: That one gay, black dude.

Aurora: books are friends; just a sweet chipmunk.

David: what a lad.

Let the games begin.
Reply 1
Did you download The Sims 4 or did you buy the disc? I've been thinking about getting it for ages but I love the Sims 3 and I can't decide whether to spend the money on it!
Reply 2
Original post by hollyt93
Did you download The Sims 4 or did you buy the disc? I've been thinking about getting it for ages but I love the Sims 3 and I can't decide whether to spend the money on it!

I bought the disc for a friend, and then downloaded it onto my laptop through their Origin account. To be honest, I prefer the Sims 3; the open world and create a style were some of my favourite features. Oh! And toddlers, can't understand why they removed them.
Reply 3
Day 1: Sunday

Everyone moves into the mansion, and seem to get along quite well.

The beginnings of a squad seem to form with Lisa, David and Christian. Tbh, I thought Christian would avoid everyone and stick to computer games.

The only person who kept to themselves is Aurora. Found her sitting on the porch with an insane grin on her face. What's on her mind? Murder?

Quick Reply

Latest