The Student Room Group

Thomson reuters- Online video interview (Finance Graduate programe 2016)

Hi guys

I have been invited to do a online video interview for the finance grad scheme 2016 at TR.

I was wondering what type of questions do TR ask if anyone has already done it or so.

Any comments/advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Cakewater
Hi guys

I have been invited to do a online video interview for the finance grad scheme 2016 at TR.

I was wondering what type of questions do TR ask if anyone has already done it or so.

Any comments/advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Just out of curiosity, what did they ask?
Have you heard back form this?
Has anyone heard back after this stage?
Have you heard back from this?
Reply 5
Original post by davidconnor1
Have you heard back from this?

Hey mate, Ive just heard back a week ago after I emailed in. The next round is an assessment centre, any ideas what to expect?
hi, guys.

I recently passed the video interview stage.
Anyone attending the A.C on the 15th of march?

Any idea how it is structured and what to expect?
Hi, guys.

I recently completed for the video interview. I had in total 15 questions. you are given 15 seconds to think about your answer and speak for 1 minute. The question that I got was about Thomson Reuters products, the industry, challenges, the role, my previous experiences and what I can bring to both, the programme and to Thomson Reuters. It was not challenging at all, just be calm and make sure you give an opinion.

I am also attending the A.C the 15th of March. Anyone know what to expect and how it is structured=
Hey,

I have been asked to do the video interview for the Thomson Reuters Business Graduate Programme. I was told there are 11 questions - if anyone has done it before could you tell me what sorts of questions they will be asking?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending