The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've never done it before but the night before my AS drama coursework was due in I was up 'til 3am finishing it & then I wasn't happy with it & asked for an extension 'til the end of the day, I spent my free periods [and bits of my other lessons] fine tuning it...
Reply 21
I skipped a day of school to do my GCSE Maths c/wk, and I got the much-needed C in the end so it was definitely worth it! :biggrin: I'm not going to condemn people who do it - it's preferable to doing it at night anyway, as no one can work well without sleep! :P
Of course...most of my lessons are absolutely redundant in teahing me anything anyway so in the end I get more out of working on cw at home, especially in art.

I go to a good school, but the lessons can be a bit...bland at times.
Reply 23
I've never bunked off to do coursework but that's because i don't have any. However i have bunked off many times in order to spend the day to revise becuase i find it impossible to get any work done at college and do nearly all my work at home. I don't see anything wrong with bunking off to get work done i think we're old enough to decide how to spend our time most effectively.
Reply 24
silverswan75
That's kind of them.

I'd do it.

Yea its a shame that's pretty much as what good our school does for us. lol
Reply 25
I'm a pretty fast worker so I could do most GCSE coursework (I'm in Year 11 at the moment...) in an evening... actually all the coursework I've done, to be honest. Since my school is pretty relaxed about coursework, I could just hand it in late...
Reply 26
I do it a lot, but it's not instead of doing a 3am finish or anything, it's usually in addition to.
Reply 27
If i needed to, i definetly would. :p:

But so far, i've normally just been able to manage.. :ninja:
Reply 28
i just stay up late!
Reply 29
iv got so much work to do that i spnt my whole easter getting up at 8 to study and going to bed at 12. and i still had to ask for an extension in one of my classes wen i got bak to school. tomoro my school is taking two hours of my time to talk about 'road safety'. ROAD SAFETY!!!!! u can bet in going to skip that!!! im trying to get into vet school!!!!! i dnt wana waste two hours of revision time being retaught the highway code!!!!!! my

my school does this all the time and next week is the SQA deadline. so why not skip. especially when they are just wasting time.

Latest

Trending

Trending