The Student Room Group

Bradford University 2016 Applicant!

Hi everyone,
I have an interview with the Uni of Bradford for nursing coming up. Anyone else planning on going here?

Also what is Bradford like overall? Is it a safe place to be around in? What are your views on the Uni.

Thanks guys x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspiring_nurse
Hi everyone,
I have an interview with the Uni of Bradford for nursing coming up. Anyone else planning on going here?

Also what is Bradford like overall? Is it a safe place to be around in? What are your views on the Uni.

Thanks guys x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe try posting in the specific University forum too? You might get more replies from current students :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=824
Reply 2
I have an interview for bradford, child nursing soon aswell.
I prefer the uni, facilities are really good 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emiloujess
Maybe try posting in the specific University forum too? You might get more replies from current students :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=824

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H-khan
I have an interview for bradford, child nursing soon aswell.
I prefer the uni, facilities are really good 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya whens ur interview? Ive got one for Adult Nursing z

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Mines on 21st dec at 8:45 😁 what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H-khan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha mine was originally 21st at 12.30pm tho. 8.45 would be to early from me as im travelling so far 😩
Where r u from if u dont mind me asking x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Ohh right, Im Not travelling really faar tbh, from Leeds wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H-khan
Ohh right, Im Not travelling really faar tbh, from Leeds wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thats pretty near! And Walsall its just by Birmingham :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspiring_nurse
Heya whens ur interview? Ive got one for Adult Nursing z

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have an interview for adult nursing!
Original post by H-khan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is the same day! but for adult nursing :smile:
hi. I have not sent my application yet because I am worried that I will not get into the unis I have applied for. The uni I really want to go to wants BBB but I have been predicted a A(In health and Social care) B(Art) D (English Lit & Lang). I am applying for International Relations
Do you think that I will get accpeted? Reply quick pleeaase
Original post by Libbyhewitt
Mine is the same day! but for adult nursing :smile:

Congratss on your interview and goodluck xx
Please let us know how it went xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justastudent321
hi. I have not sent my application yet because I am worried that I will not get into the unis I have applied for. The uni I really want to go to wants BBB but I have been predicted a A(In health and Social care) B(Art) D (English Lit & Lang). I am applying for International Relations
Do you think that I will get accpeted? Reply quick pleeaase

Hi, you need to look on to the Unis website and look up their requirements for nursing. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hey, I have my child nursing interview tomorrow at 8.45, but they haven't sent me an email with any details on where to go or anything yet, it doesnt say anything on my portal thing either. Does anyone know which building the interview takes place in? Im freaking out now, it was all on the portal before but I checked today and its not there
Original post by Nishat15
Hey, I have my child nursing interview tomorrow at 8.45, but they haven't sent me an email with any details on where to go or anything yet, it doesnt say anything on my portal thing either. Does anyone know which building the interview takes place in? Im freaking out now, it was all on the portal before but I checked today and its not there

Oh no! It should all be on the portal what branch of nursing was it? Best thing to do is get there a bit early and report to main reception and have details such as your ucas id to hand.
If you like i could check where mine is if thats any help x
Reply 16
It's child nursing, I think its because I changed my interview date. Yea I'm going to go early and might try ringing the health studies faculty once I get there they should be able to help. Did you get an email with all the details or do they just show up on your portal? mine did but they're not there anymore, it would be great if you could let me know where it says your interview is thank you so much! :smile: I hope they haven't given my place away because I accepted the invitation x
Original post by Nishat15
It's child nursing, I think its because I changed my interview date. Yea I'm going to go early and might try ringing the health studies faculty once I get there they should be able to help. Did you get an email with all the details or do they just show up on your portal? mine did but they're not there anymore, it would be great if you could let me know where it says your interview is thank you so much! :smile: I hope they haven't given my place away because I accepted the invitation x

That shouldnt be a problem ive also changed my date to. I'll dm u in 5 mins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending