The Student Room Group

If Donald Trump becomes president then the world is ******

He will start ww3

Spoiler

Original post by bababasheep
He will start ww3

He seems to be a racially intolerant person who seems a bit impulsive however i doubt he will start WW3 or the world will be ******. Even if he becomes the president you have to appreciate there are 3 branches of the american government and he will only be one also I dont believe he will be starting wars left and right.

Ps. I kinda agree with you that he might not be the best option for the next president :tongue:
I quite want him to. Life is a game. This'll be entertaining. Kind of like Jumanji.
Reply 4
They elected Bush and the world still stands. :dontknow:

(Ok, he messed up one thing or two.)
He's like an experiment made up by the States to see how people react to the **** he comes up with. I don't even think he's real. I mean, have you seen him irl? Exactly.
Isnt the world already ****** as it is rn :confused: or it the world peaceful rn
Reply 7
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Isnt the world already ****** as it is rn :confused: or it the world peaceful rn

Your profile picture should answer that one for you.
Original post by Arkasia
Your profile picture should answer that one for you.

I know lol
Reply 9
I hope he wins the Republican leadership, just for the lols.
come on guys, he's going to build the great wall of america - they're going to be the 2nd china over there, huh?
Reply 11
lel
If Trump was President, he would run the office as a vehicle for further self-enrichment. Everything would be rebranded as Trump (the Trump House, Trump National Parks, the United Trump Air Force, etc) and all government activities would pay a commission to Trump. Therefore he would be in favour of wars if they were profitable for Trump. Each bomb dropped would bear a Trump decal and pay a Trump commission.

Win win.
The president is just a representative they are completely controlled just puppets
Reply 14
WW3??? nah i am not that evil

Reply 15
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I quite want him to. Life is a game. This'll be entertaining. Kind of like Jumanji.

Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji

Every time I heard the word "Jumanji", that background sound kicks in!

Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji Jumanji
He will start ww3

I don't think so, do bear in mind that just because you're president doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want. As awful as the Republican Party is, most of them haven't sunk to the level of Trump yet.
He will start ww3

Nah, he's not the type. Any wars he causes will be civil ones once the minorities decide they're being mistreated.
He's too smart a businessman to cause a war with a nation that the U.S. can benefit from.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending