The Student Room Group

Woman, 46, criticises and blames boy, 14, for having sex with her.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ComputerMaths97
Good luck with that, ****.

Care to offer an opposing view or just cry about it?

Pathetic.

My view is that you're an idiot

What other opposition to your view that men are routinely sentenced without trial were you honestly expecting?

Original post by scrotgrot
Well she is a woman :getmecoat:

Judge Rebecca Poulet is obviously going to throw the case out as part of the feminist conspiracy to let crackheads rape children, that is literally the most obvious thing about this article.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'd tap it.

She's 46 ffs. By western standards it's a mirical she is not fat.

How? She just looks like a middle aged woman...

ur virginity is blurring your judgment. you're gtting desperate. she looks haggardly and washed out
How? She just looks like a middle aged woman...
She looks like a ****ing Talk to Frank advert.
Original post by Mr.Malice
ur virginity is blurring your judgment. you're gtting desperate. she looks haggardly and washed out

Nah. I'm just not a moron.

Original post by SmashConcept

:erm:

I look like her at 7am.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XOR_
That's because by the looks of it, she's on crack.

lmao trust.
I've never heard of that brigade before. I think they only feel intellectually superior relative to people like this
| |
| |
V

In fairness, despite clearly being an intelligent poster, launching into personal insults doesn't do you any favours whatsoever. It derails the thread and detracts from your message.

:lol: :lol: you 'cracked' me up
Reply 28
I've never heard of that brigade before. I think they only feel intellectually superior relative to people like this
| |
| |
V

I like how made this vertical double arrow. :yy:
Original post by TheCitizenAct
In fairness, despite clearly being an intelligent poster, launching into personal insults doesn't do you any favours whatsoever. It derails the thread and detracts from your message.

Wow, I wouldn't want to detract from my message.
I'd tap it.

Well tbh hes 14, at 14 id shag the **** out of anything that would let me [female only] so yeh id probably dive too (but id have to be really, really, horny).
Wow, I wouldn't want to detract from my message.

I figured it would fall on deaf ears.

Fair enough. Detente over. We can go back to our opposing sides now, just don't say I never tried.
Original post by Josb
I like how made this vertical double arrow. :yy:

Took me like 3 attempts, I tried to do a single arrow but the auto formatting deleted the spaces. Centring it was the final touch.

Anyway no time to chat, I gotta check out this other thread about Taylor Swift being a nazi.
I figured it would fall on deaf ears.

Fair enough. Detente over. We can go back to our opposing sides now, just don't say I never tried.

We have opposing sides?
We have opposing sides?

Well, yeah. We are always on opposing sides. I make a comment, you disagree/line up on the opposing side, I make a comment, you disagree/line up on the opposing side. Bit of a pattern, really.
Well, yeah. We are always on opposing sides. I make a comment, you disagree/line up on the opposing side, I make a comment, you disagree/line up on the opposing side. Bit of a pattern, really.

I disagree with this.
I disagree with this.

Funny ****er, aren't you?
My view is that you're an idiot

What other opposition to your view that men are routinely sentenced without trial were you honestly expecting?

So, you have managed to be ignorant to alternative meaning, whilst simultaneously making a judgement about someone purely based off of your own subjective view of something you read on line. Very impressive.

"Wouldn't of gotten a trial" as in there'd be no opposing it and therefore a trial would be unfair and hence unnecessary. Understand that concept? I'm certain the idea you think a 46 year old man could possibly get away with having sex with a 14 year old girl in todays feminist-dense society, is a much bigger claim for someones idiocy than your claims.
@XOR_ C'mon now, where did that post go? I was lining up a reply!
Original post by ComputerMaths97
So, you have managed to be ignorant to alternative meaning, whilst simultaneously making a judgement about someone purely based off of your own subjective view of something you read on line. Very impressive.

"Wouldn't of gotten a trial" as in there'd be no opposing it and therefore a trial would be unfair and hence unnecessary. Understand that concept? I'm certain the idea you think a 46 year old man could possibly get away with having sex with a 14 year old girl in todays feminist-dense society, is a much bigger claim for someones idiocy than your claims.

I'm sorry I didn't catch the metaphorical meaning of your terribly written sentences. You seem to be saying that men who plead not guilty to sex offences aren't given the opportunity to speak in court. I'd rather just call you an idiot and go to bed than whatever the hell you plan to write next to justify that opinion.

But yes, this woman is in front of the Old Bailey for sex offences being torn a new ******** by the CPS and the judge. Clearly if the genders were reversed things would be totally different, and it's because of FEMINISM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending