The Student Room Group
Original post by trapking
you know it's true :wink:

Thoughts on having serious dates at chicken cottage and ordering her a premium 3 piece to show her just how much I ball?

You're an engineering student, I can 99% guarantee you look like this guy

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464292058.106268.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Only asked you about one :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thoughts on Shakespeare though?
You're an engineering student, I can 99% guarantee you look like this guy

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464292058.106268.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even close!

I can 99% guarantee you're probably like one of those chubby kids in school who thinks they can play football but can't even kick a ball properly and has cottage cheese for legs :colonhash:
Original post by swirly
thoughts on Shakespeare though?

Biggest fraud in history. Do you even Francis Bacon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you know it's true :wink:

Thoughts on having serious dates at chicken cottage and ordering her a premium 3 piece to show her just how much I ball?

Take a bitch nandos and order Halloumi on the side. Shows your well cultured and travelled.

She can pay for herself cuz its nandos.

Alternatively, take her McDonalds drive through and pull up, and make them bring the food out to you, to show her you know how to run tings.
Biggest fraud in history. Do you even Francis Bacon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just erode.
Original post by swirly
Take a bitch nandos and order Halloumi on the side. Shows your well cultured and travelled.

She can pay for herself cuz its nandos.

Alternatively, take her McDonalds drive through and pull up, and make them bring the food out to you, to show her you know how to run tings.

Trust!

Going to order her some corn on the cob so she knows that I am from a strong farming heritage. Will show that I am a strong independent black man that plants his seeds wisely.

In case she is Halal, I will let the waitress know before leaving that I shall give her the sausage later tonight. Got my peng ting.
Reply 9947
Get a room
Trust!

Going to order her some corn on the cob so she knows that I am from a strong farming heritage. Will show that I am a strong independent black man that plants his seeds wisely.

In case she is Halal, I will let the waitress know before leaving that I shall give her the sausage later tonight. Got my peng ting.

thoughts on Olaudah Equiano?

And do you ever listen to slave songs cuz they're actually really catchy?

waaaaaaaaaade in the waaaaaater
waaaaaaaaaaade in the waaaaaterrrrrrr
Original post by swirly
thoughts on Olaudah Equiano?

He was a stingy black man to be honest but loved his plantains though. Buying his freedom and tryna ball on his own people is disgusting, if you ask me.

Original post by swirly

And do you ever listen to slave songs cuz they're actually really catchy?

waaaaaaaaaade in the waaaaaater
waaaaaaaaaaade in the waaaaaterrrrrrr

Not really but I like the ones in Django :colonhash:
Original post by swirly

your

Strong law student :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
He was a stingy black man to be honest but loved his plantains though. Buying his freedom and tryna ball on his own people is disgusting

Isn't this what itss all about:redface:
I hope this crap doesn't carry over into the next thread.
^he must be fun at parties.

Not really but I like the ones in Django :colonhash:

Also, make a playlist of slave songs for the gym, and jump on treadmill and pretend the boydem are after you, after you have escaped. Will hit all kinds of PB's.
@sr90 @Lyrical Prodigy
Clear dis **** man.
Reply 9956
Whos making the next one
Before anyone comes in and even attempts to say that this thread is ruined I would strongly argue that this is a lot more funny (and light hearted) than Lucio's terrible chirpsy game with SAF which is beyond cringey AF. Also what's with SAF thinking she's some sort of goddess on here when she is as basic as a plastic bag smfh.

Spoiler

Oh too late :colonhash:
Original post by xKay
Whos making the next one

You.

Go.

Latest