The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jose Mourinho vs Pep Guardiola. Manchester United vs Manchester ****ty.

The derby is gonna be so much more interesting and so much more passionate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not gonna lie I am a little dissapointed at the news but I can see why they did it seeing as they ****ed up with the whole managerial situation.

It does make sense seeing as Jose is the only top manager free (since the other good managers are all tied down now and are unlikely to leave) and with LVG being hated by the fans and Pep going to City it was destiny for this to happen. I'll just say though I won't be surprised if things start to go horribly wrong (it might be good in the first season & maybe we can win a title with him who knows its a bit 50/50 if I'm honest) :smile:
Original post by zKlown
Jose is a buff ting

@hayles101 thoughts?

Can confirm.

Dem grey hairz doh :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no, now hayles is back.
look at all the 180 degree backtracks these guys have done on mourinho

Hayles sounds like a man btw
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Jose Mourinho vs Pep Guardiola. Manchester United vs Manchester ****ty.

The derby is gonna be so much more interesting and so much more passionate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah looking forward to seeing you lot try and break half the manchester city players legs and watching the manager deny any foul was made. Inb4 #mindgames and #banter
Please no.

Come on LvG, get us some silverware please.
Not possible.
Mourinho is a football club destructor. A trophy winner, but a man who destroys club philosophy
Original post by jam277
Yeah looking forward to seeing you lot try and break half the manchester city players legs and watching the manager deny any foul was made. Inb4 #mindgames and #banter

Are you concerned about Chelsea falling behind in all this? No CL football, captain leaving, best player out of form and no obvious candidates to be the new manager.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is @Kenan and Kel so angry?

Taylor wouldn't want this bro.
Man United are a club who thrive on being hated. They embrace it. They aren't like us, or Arsenal, who like to be universally admired and loved. Man United are like the ****ing Galactic Empire, and Mourinho - in all his Darth Vader ****ing *****shness glory - is the perfect figurehead.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
look at all the 180 degree backtracks these guys have done on mourinho

Hayles sounds like a man btw

That's ok, I certainly don't look like one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
Oh no, now hayles is back.

Dont lie.. you missed the abuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mourinho then eh.
Chelsea are going to get Benitez its destiny. I can see it happening.

Jose vs Pep vs Klopp vs Benitez

Damn the premier league next season will be one hell of a battle!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trapking
Chelsea are going to get Benitez its destiny. I can see it happening.

Jose vs Pep vs Klopp vs Benitez

Damn the premier league next season will be one hell of a battle!

DiMarzio has confirmed the 4 candidates chelsea are looking at are Simeone, Conte, Allegri and Sampaoli.

But I agree I think if they got Simeone and Mourinho happens as expected.. we're all in for one hell of a ride next season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Are you concerned about Chelsea falling behind in all this? No CL football, captain leaving, best player out of form and no obvious candidates to be the new manager.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our board are spineless. They go against all their promises of looking towards the long term and learning from past mistakes for the sake of 3/4 months of poor/average results and dont even give him the opportunity to try and fix it in the transfer window.

I like Guus but they've essentially risked our future for a short termist attempt at getting top 4. Emanalo is a c*nt

Latest