The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hahahaha wrecked.
Original post by KingKoala
I do not begrudge their success because United were not challenging for the title, and I did prefer them to win it instead of any of the other teams challenging for it. Plus I know that they will not be a constant threat, if it was united who they beat to the title then my stance would have been a little different.

United are not challenging for the Champions League...
Original post by Dirtybit
Sorry I don't want to watch That's so Raven on putlocker

RIP Swarley
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
United are not challenging for the Champions League...

You asked about Leicester??

I am talking about the Premier league.
You asked about Leicester??

I am talking about the Premier league.

Yes, but you were going on about Atletico being in the final!
Just read the past few pages and any credibility KingKoala had has just plummeted to zero. Atrocious views on democracy, has a very bitter and twisted view towards 'smaller' teams and reckons City will win the CL this year and will win a few more in the next few years.
Martial is in top 5 best 1 on 1 dribblers in the league hands down

Original post by Major Zero
Just read the past few pages and any credibility KingKoala had has just plummeted to zero. Atrocious views on democracy, has a very bitter and twisted view towards 'smaller' teams and reckons City will win the CL this year and will win a few more in the next few years.

And thinks there's a team called Athletico
Reply 8488
But the most retarded thing about this is that Atlético Madrid are easily a bigger team than Manchester City on the scale of world football. If you look at their history they've won more league titles than Manchester City and have done better in europe than Manchester City, making 3 CL finals(as of this season), winning 2 europa leagues in the past 5 years and winning two super cups.

Their history is much richer than City's(and arguably most prem clubs bar for 3/4) so in what way does Atlético Madrid constitute being a small club, or a smaller club than City?
(edited 7 years ago)
City are an absolutely nothing club.
Reply 8490
Original post by qasidb
More chance of Leicester getting relegated next season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you haven't seen Mourinho manage before... This was just an AIDS post.

Regardless of whether it is the right decision or not to drop these players there is a high likelyhood Mourinho will buy a midfielder(for the ageing Carrick), CB and a winger meaning that Herrera and Mata will be dropped.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Major Zero

Funny to think he ever had any...
Original post by zKlown
Don't have any thoughts brother

Only Drake project I've listened to is Comeback Season. That was good.

Catch me and @Rk2k14 bopping to some Wu-Tang or Lauryn Hill.

- zK

[video="youtube;lISBme_Jy28"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lISBme_Jy28[/video]
When you watching s1 of The Wire and your boys on in the background
-Rk
Reply 8493
Come on Man city!!!!
Kick some ass please!!
so lads james wilson,rashford and martial could be our st's next season? thoughts,i predict atleast one of rashford or wilson will be demoted to the u21s unless martial will permanently play on the left next season?
Original post by M14B
Come on Man city!!!!
Kick some ass please!!

Shut up champ.
Original post by scrawlx101
so lads james wilson,rashford and martial could be our st's next season? thoughts,i predict atleast one of rashford or wilson will be demoted to the u21s unless martial will permanently play on the left next season?

Rooney?
Reply 8497
Shut up champ.

Are you supporting Real?
Original post by M14B
Are you supporting Real?

well they have more fans so what do you think
Reply 8499
Original post by difeo
well they have more fans so what do you think

I think every Englishman should support ManCity