dw
Original post by M14B
I think every Englishman should support ManCity

Nah.
Original post by M14B
I think every Englishman should support ManCity

I agree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If an English team's playing in Europe, especially if they're your rivals, you don't have to support them. That would be ridiculous. I would have supported Real Madrid for this match because it's funny seeing Man City fail. Because you know, they're our rivals.
It doesn't make sense to suddenly support them when they're playing in Europe.

I think it only applies to English neutrals, who "should" probably veer on the English team's side (but which then doesn't make them completely neutral). And Spanish neutrals who "should" probably veer on the Spanish team's side, etc.

But if my rival's playing then screw them, they're not getting my support.
Original post by qasidb
If an English team's playing in Europe, especially if they're your rivals, you don't have to support them. That would be ridiculous. I would have supported Real Madrid for this match because it's funny seeing Man City fail. Because you know, they're our rivals.
It doesn't make sense to suddenly support them when they're playing in Europe.

I think it only applies to English neutrals, who "should" probably veer on the English team's side (but which then doesn't make them completely neutral). And Spanish neutrals who "should" probably veer on the Spanish team's side, etc.

But if my rival's playing then screw them, they're not getting my support.

I agree that there is no need to support teams just because they are english..

Except in the a case when our coefficient is in danger. Then every fan should be supporting the english side, as loosing our 4th Champions league place would hurt many teams including united.

Considering the failure of ittalian teams this year though, I dont think our 4th spot is in danger right now, so for this year there is no reason to support other english teams.
Memphis - Martial - Griezmann

up top next season pls
Original post by Dirtybit
Memphis - Martial - Griezmann

up top next season pls

#Greazy
Original post by zKlown
#Greazy

#Greazywiththestreezy
Original post by zKlown
#Greazy

#BreakTheBank
Need to beat Norwich this weekend as we need to get 'revenge' according to LVG for them beating us in that horrible December month..

Interesting news of United asking Mourinho to wait another year for the job lol. He wants the job but not that desperate to wait a year.
Are there any implications on CL qualification for English teams IF Liverpool were to win the Europa?
Reply 8515
Original post by _Morsey_
Are there any implications on CL qualification for English teams IF Liverpool were to win the Europa?

No
Original post by _Morsey_

Nah. It's only if someone wins Europa and CL from the same nation, with one of them finishing outside the top 4.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thoughts on Liverpool winning the Europa League?
Original post by Lúcio
Thoughts on Liverpool winning the Europa League?

Do it first.
Mickey mouse cup that mate.

Latest