Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
maybe it's you that has strong awareness :laugh:

Cc DirtyBitch has 0 comprehension skills

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9841
Original post by Fizzel
Akinfeev?

Hope Chelsea will sign Pastore and Cavani.
Original post by difeo
Hope we sign Sneijder, Garay and Gaitan

We have to be linked with Garay for about the 8th season in a row.
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Maybe you should start watching Liverpools Women team as it seems they are more likely to win a final :wink:

Y u do dis :frown:
Original post by NathanW18
We have to be linked with Garay for about the 8th season in a row.

I bet the media are loving it - you're being linked with 60m+ moves for pretty much every top player in Europe right now.

Seems legit...
Imagine this 433 though:

Martial Ibra Mahrez

Ruben Neves Schneiderlin Kante

Shaw Varane Smalling Phil Jones (hehe)

:coma:
Original post by difeo
Hope we sign Sneijder, Garay and Gaitan

Are you for reals?
Give Rashford the #9 and Martial #11

The real R9 :coma:

How ****ing pathetic.

Seriosuly when did United buy the BBC? 5 have your say articles on 5 Mourinho articles in the space of 4 days with minute by minute updates on the current contract negotiations. Now a ****ing "manchester united squad builder" with all the players you've been (falsely) linked with.
Meanwhile there is one tiny article (not even an article, a 1 minute video of Xhaka scoring in the world cup) about arsenal signing one of the hottest young talents in Europe.
Its beyond pathetic now, this is a service paid for with MY licence fee and 90% of the sports articles are about one club. Absolutely embarassing
(edited 7 years ago)
Honestly he BBC Sport section is such a ****ing state I'd actually back the tories scrapping the entire BBC. What would we actually be losing thats worthwhile? 3 episodes of Sherlock a year, MOTD (which has become so biased and employs ***** like Danny Murphy anyway so no real loss) and 606 on 5 live (which is cancer 50% anyway with Robbie Savage) and that's about it.
History of kiddie fiddling predators and biased government reporters.
Just bin the ****ing thing, if it were a person it would have stage 4 testicular, prostate and breast cancer all at once
It's all Phil McNulty's fault, BBC should do the honourable thing and send him to MUTV.
(But then again, 20 years ago they were pro-Liverpool :wink:)
"U mad bro" has never been more appropriate.
Reply 9853
Doesn't take much for Daniel's jimmies to be rustled

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bring completely serious, yes I am angry. The BBC has become a joke of a service. The United squad builder was the final straw for me, Arsenal have signed one of the brightest youngstars in world football, and it isn't even on the first page of the sports section. Instead the headline article is a non story about Mou and his image rights. It's embarrassing and almost as if the beeb are doing it on purpose now to piss people off.
Nice champions league spot....ahahaha
Original post by 9910224
Tuanzebe does look an interesting prospect from that video. I'd definitely like to see Mourinho playing him in a cup game at least. I disagree on Nick Powell, though. He was sent back from loan at Leicester because of attitude problems and if he's not good enough to get game time at Hull, he won't be good enough for United.

Next year, I'd like to see Fosu-Mensah starting alongside Smalling. I think Blind would make a good Carrick replacement given the chance and better tactics. James Wilson should definitely be playing for us as an inverted right winger if not a striker.

Really, all this speculation hinges on how willing Mourinho is to play young talent.

it lso depends on mancity i think SAF will highlight to mou that they dont want mancity to get an advantage by winning the league which will give pep the confidence and potentially do it again
Original post by leinad2012
How ****ing pathetic.

Seriosuly when did United buy the BBC? 5 have your say articles on 5 Mourinho articles in the space of 4 days with minute by minute updates on the current contract negotiations. Now a ****ing "manchester united squad builder" with all the players you've been (falsely) linked with.
Meanwhile there is one tiny article (not even an article, a 1 minute video of Xhaka scoring in the world cup) about arsenal signing one of the hottest young talents in Europe.
Its beyond pathetic now, this is a service paid for with MY licence fee and 90% of the sports articles are about one club. Absolutely embarassing

It's what the people want

Xhaka is nearly 24 and not anything special, it's a nothing story compared to the country's biggest club signing the world's biggest manager
Original post by difeo

Xhaka is nearly 24 and not anything special, it's a nothing story compared to the country's biggest club signing the world's biggest manager

#salty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo

But it clearly isn't. As the have your say feedback on the articles (where you are meant to discuss the article, i.e. discuss Jose and United) is clogged with the top 20 comments all being about how the BBC needs to stop reporting on it until he officially signs as manager.
Considering Xhaka was in the Budesliga team of the season, he must be a good player. I haven't seem much of him, but have a friend at uni who is from Germany a big bundesliga watcher who says the guy is brilliant, and a great signing. It's the first major signing (yes an ACTUAL signing, not who Jose may "potentially" bring in "once" he becomes manager, of which there are currently 2 articles on the Beeb about and a squad builder article) by a premier league club, and there will be only a handful of bigger signings this summer. A £35mil deal compared to a six figure dispute on image rights over a trademark of a name, which will be resolved within a day or two. Think we know which should be a bigger article.

Latest