The Student Room Group
I've wasted mine doing even less than that, and I had 5 weeks off! (I'm at uni.) To be fair, I've nearly done all my set work, just no revision.
Reply 2
I've deffinatley wasted mine
I had such good intentions :frown:
I ended doing about 3-4hours revision all told,
I was aiming to do that per day!
I really need to buckle down!
Reply 3
I completely wasted mine. I went out with my best friend instead :biggrin:
I did INTEND to revise, do coursework, memorise French oral.
I just prioritised slightly wrongly.
I wasted mine, I didn't do nearly as much revision as I had planned and I have so much coursework to do all in for very soon!!
At least we're all in the same boat :smile:
I told myself i was going to WORK for these two weeks, but sadly that hasnt happened. Now in these last two days i have left i am working my bum off lol, exams are only a few weeks away - ahhhh
I completely wasted mine. I didn't even do anything fun! Every day I was all ... right, gonna get down to some revision today ... I'll just watch This Morning first :wink:. I ended up doing an hour of revision (and that was at about 3 am so didn't even sink in properly!) in the whole two weeks. Nice to know I'm not the only one ...
Reply 7
Went back to sixth form today and was shocked to see how much work my fellow classmates had actually achieved! Like big revision plans and flip cards etc!!! However, i totally had the best tan so you can't have it all!! lol!
Reply 8
I haven't wasted it - I've enjoyed it to its full however some coursework deadlines flew away - I like pressure. lol
I ended up reading on most days :confused: like just spending whole days reading. Now that I look back at it, that's quite sad. But last week was all about going out for my b'day. I'm going to cut out the internet on Thursday when school starts and only use it at school to get research for my work :frown: will be tough but I have to! I've almost finished my coursework, will hopefully finish it tonight, and then tomorrow I can read up and revise to refresh my memory.
Reply 10
I felt like i wasted mine. All i did throughout the whole 2 1/2 weeks off was do a couple of geog case studies and a bit of my ICT coursework. Now that i have gone back to 6th form i have found i have a couple of weeks to finish a whole unit of ICT!! :frown: I also planned to do revision but never got round to doing it.
Did nothing the first week and planned out the second week... Though I only ended up revising history and frantically trying to finish my art coursework. oops. And I, for some reason, decided to start a jigsaw...? Don't ask.
Reply 12
i wasted it..sooo much.
Reply 13
Yep, i wasted it. :redface:

But i'm back to school now, so i'm back on track now. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending