The Student Room Group

Pending qualifications, UCAS

Hey guys,

I got confused while filling up my UCAS. Do I need to add pending
qualifications at some point while filling it up, or my referee going to do that? Please help, I'm really confused.
I think so, yeas. There should be a section to choose your qualifications. ASAK your referee only does your reference and give predicated grades.
Reply 2
Original post by Miss_mischy
I think so, yeas. There should be a section to choose your qualifications. ASAK your referee only does your reference and give predicated grades.

There is a section where I can choose quualifications. But I can either enter existing grades or leave a blank space.
Original post by Karolisz
There is a section where I can choose quualifications. But I can either enter existing grades or leave a blank space.

I'm not sure then. It's been a long time since I've done mine. I hope someone else can help you further.
Original post by Karolisz
Hey guys,

I got confused while filling up my UCAS. Do I need to add pending
qualifications at some point while filling it up, or my referee going to do that? Please help, I'm really confused.

In the education section, add the exams that you have taken (eg GCSE), then add the date you took them (eg June 2014) and add the grades you achieved. In the same way, through the same webpage, add the exams that you have not yet taken, with the expected dates (eg June 2016). These are your pending exams, and when you send the form to school, they will add their predictions for the pending exams.
Reply 5
Original post by Holmstock
In the education section, add the exams that you have taken (eg GCSE), then add the date you took them (eg June 2014) and add the grades you achieved. In the same way, through the same webpage, add the exams that you have not yet taken, with the expected dates (eg June 2016). These are your pending exams, and when you send the form to school, they will add their predictions for the pending exams.

Thanks, you helped me a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending