The Student Room Group

Join now - draw

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainbowKiwi
Do some work m8. Sooner u start, the sooner it's done :-)

Soz about my rubbish drawings last night everyone :redface:

They were lovely.
Original post by BookBird
Thanks! Yuno changed my life, best female anime character for me, so far c:
Great character but I still couldn't make it past episode 8 or so.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by Plagioclase
I don't drink coffee though, it looks really unpleasant :frown:

Could you please say, "Plagioclase, stop being an idiot and do some work you lazy git"?

Yes but I'm a wuss.

ikr coffee is so BITTER :O
i remember i thought them nescafe coffee grounds looked so yummy like chocolate... my taste buds have still not forgiven me

also
DO YOUR WORK :O
you wanna get that first
YOU GO GET IT! ain't nobody stopping you but yourself :wink:
plus i'm sure you're great at what you do! it's nothing ! you can DO IT
I BELIEVE IN YOU
TSR BELIEVES IN YOU
just

DO EEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTt
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 82
Been practicing fyi

Been practicing fyi

Bring it

(ignore ****ty paint skills)
Reply 84
They were lovely.
Great character but I still couldn't make it past episode 8 or so.

Whaaa?! Why not!!?? :c
Whaaa?! Why not!!?? :c

There were lots of things that made absolutely no sense (e.g. since when do 5 year olds become experts in chemical warfare?), gratuitous fan-service that seemed to be more important to the animators than the actual plot (and so much sexual assault, wtf?) and yuki is possibly the most irritating character in the known universe. It's a massive shame because the idea is really cool and yuno is great but I got fed up!
Been practicing fyi

I probably will too :rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 87
There were lots of things that made absolutely no sense (e.g. since when do 5 year olds become experts in chemical warfare?), gratuitous fan-service that seemed to be more important to the animators than the actual plot (and so much sexual assault, wtf?) and yuki is possibly the most irritating character in the known universe. It's a massive shame because the idea is really cool and yuno is great but I got fed up!

I see. When I watch anime I try not to judge what happens according to reality, because it's anime. The fact that they end up in a competition to the death with magical phone diaries is already unrealistic, so the 5-year old didn't concern me. Haha, Yuuki pissed me off as well, except towards the end when he and Yuno team up to kill everyone else... badass. Tbh, if Yuno wasn't in the show I would have stopped watching as well.
Is this happening tonight? If so roughly what time?
When's the action starting?

Came here (hopefully) just in time, I see.
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Came here (hopefully) just in time, I see.

Have mercy on us mortals today please.
Have mercy on us mortals today please.

:rofl: No need to beg - my luck's probably run out now anyway.
Reply 93

Meep. I still need to eat, so we can start at 10pm? Or is that too late. All y'all who want to play can start earlier, but I'll join then. @Kholmes1 @TheOtherSide @eternaforest @Inexorably (add tags if I forgot someone) and ofc anyone can join.
Meep. I still need to eat, so we can start at 10pm? Or is that too late. All y'all who want to play can start earlier, but I'll join then. @Kholmes1 @TheOtherSide @eternaforest @Inexorably (add tags if I forgot someone) and ofc anyone can join.

10pm would be good for me because I still need to revise things that go boom in space.
Q.Q late.
10pm would be good for me because I still need to revise things that go boom in space.

Sounds intriguing.
Reply 97
Original post by Vikingninja
Q.Q late.

You can always start sooner and bump up the thread so people join c:

ill probs be asleep by then or...dying trying to learn some german words haha.. but it's okay :tongue: have fun anyway! :biggrin:

Plus @pagorai @Anon_98 (Read quote)

Quick Reply