The Student Room Group

ISIS issue fatwa to kill babies and children with down syndrome.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm just gonna leave this here
:fuhrer:
Original post by AliRizzo
If anyone needed any further evidence as to how far these people are from being Muslims, here it is.

Why???

They are incapacitated in a war zone in the harsh desert climate. Sending them Jannah is clearly what Allan the most merciful would want
Original post by Use Err Name
Are you actually that stupid? Show me one lefteye who has shrugged off ISIS.

Stop the War coalition.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Why???

They are incapacitated in a war zone in the harsh desert climate. Sending them Jannah is clearly what Allan the most merciful would want

LOL.

Original post by thunder_chunky
And yet some idiots still think we can and should attempt to negotiate with them. Nonsense. Kill them. Kill them all.

By 'kill them all' what you essentially mean is total genocide of Iraq and Syria and a mass extermination of Muslims across the world in an ongoing world-wide Inquisition. That sounds, difficult, expensive, a little discriminatory and also just a little bit foolish.
The far right nutters on here are determined to link every incident to the 'left'.
They almost like it when they see ISIS do bad things. They don't care about the babies being killed, it's just an excuse to strangely berate the 'left'.

No one on the left supports ISIS, yet you somehow Have tried to link opposing air strikes with support for ISIS. It's bizarre.

Do you know it was actually out right wing, conservative government who two years ago were funding the rebels? And who did those rebels include? That's right, ISIS!!!!

It's not a left v right issue, stop turning it into one:
Original post by KingBradly
You are just as bad as a holocaust denier, you do realize that don't you?

Why does a claims validity rest on its potential human impact?
Reply 26
Original post by Illiberal II
its ok

jezza has the solution

stop their funding

not sure how he'll do it

or how it will stop these incidents

but :borat:

Hi Law Hopeful/Illiberal Liberal,
why do you have a pic of Ahmadinejad on your avatar even though he is against almost everything you preach?
Original post by Bornblue
The far right nutters on here are determined to link every incident to the 'left'.
They almost like it when they see ISIS do bad things. They don't care about the babies being killed, it's just an excuse to strangely berate the 'left'.

No one on the left supports ISIS, yet you somehow Have tried to link opposing air strikes with support for ISIS. It's bizarre.

Do you know it was actually out right wing, conservative government who two years ago were funding the rebels? And who did those rebels include? That's right, ISIS!!!!

You're doing the exact same thing.

You hear of disabled children dying, in a way which is literally reminiscent of the third reich and your reaction isn't horror or disgust or sadness as is normal, but whinging and whining about the nasty right-wing people bullying your king corbyn.
Reply 28
If it is a genuine fatwa or ruling, it will have scriptural justification.
It will be interesting to see what that is.
Original post by gr8wizard10
it's like they're asking to go to hell

".....asking to go to hell."

correction: imploring/begging

The left came up with the whole ludicrous concept of Islamophobia (sic) and uses it as a stick to beat anyone who criticises Islam or Muslim terrorists.

You'll make a good Dhimmi.
Original post by TheRadUser
You're doing the exact same thing.

You hear of disabled children dying, in a way which is literally reminiscent of the third reich and your reaction isn't horror or disgust or sadness as is normal, but whinging and whining about the nasty right-wing people bullying your king corbyn.

I'm not. I'm pointing out how these accusations can be made across the political spectrum, from far right to far left.

Yet nutters on here use babies being killed as a stick to beat the left with? Bizarre.
Do you really think those on the left or the right support this? Of course not. We should be unifying to condemn Isis, not labeling each other of supporting the killing of babies.

The idea that the left or the right support ISIS is ridiculous. Let's have a sensible discussion. At the moment there are several opportunistic posters who seem to enjoy these horror stories as it gives them an excuse to berate the 'left' and fuel their own agendas.
Original post by joospls

why do you have a pic of Ahmadinejad on your avatar even though he is against almost everything you preach?

I don't preach

🤔🙄
I'm not. I'm pointing out how these accusations can be made across the political spectrum, from far right to far left.

Yet nutters on here use babies being killed as a stick to beat the left with? Bizarre.
Do you really think those on the left or the right support this? Of course not. We should be unifying to condemn Isis, not labeling each other of supporting the killing of babies.

The idea that the left or the right support ISIS is ridiculous. Let's have a sensible discussion. At the moment there are several opportunistic posters who seem to enjoy these horror stories as it gives them an excuse to berate the 'left' and fuel their own agendas.

Far more people on this thread have expressed really genuine sadness, many more than the people trying to smear the left, yet you come in here and your first response is to have a massive moan about this mythological army of right-wing opportunists.
Original post by JezWeCan!
The left came up with the whole ludicrous concept of Islamophobia (sic) and uses it as a stick to beat anyone who criticises Islam or Muslim terrorists.

You'll make a good Dhimmi.

Really? Any proof of that?
Because by my reckoning it was the right wing Conservative government who two years ago were funding ISIS. It was the American government who initially funded and armed Al Qaeda.

I'm not turning this into a left v right issue, highlighting how ridiculous it is to do so. Yet folk on here see babies being killed as an opportunity to beat the left with, as if the left were supporting it.

Hating Islam is one thing, I do. But hating someone because they are a Muslim is not acceptable.
Reply 35
I don't preach

🤔🙄

Then your ideals, knowing you over the past few months would have made me thought you would be feeling morally superior to Ahmadinejad with his views and who you would describe as a 'cretin' and a 'bigot'
Original post by TheRadUser
Far more people on this thread have expressed really genuine sadness, many more than the people trying to smear the left, yet you come in here and your first response is to have a massive moan about this mythological army of right-wing opportunists.

Have a look at the second post, or even the OPs history, it's very much a smear on the left. If he cares about babies being killed, why isn't he posting about Boko Haram?
He's using the deaths of babies as a stick to beat the left with and it's disgusting. Yes I am genuinely sad by this, of course, but the idea that dead babies should be used as a stick to beat a political group in the UK with is outrageous.

This is very much a smear thread, to attack the left. The OP doesn't care about dead babies at all, and neither do half the nutjobs on here.
Original post by joospls
Then your ideals, knowing you over the past few months would have made me thought you would be feeling morally superior to Ahmadinejad with his views and who you would describe as a 'cretin' and a 'bigot'

U sound emotional

☹️
Reply 38
U sound emotional

☹️

Nope im just surprised and honestly curious as to why you, personally like this guy.
Really? Any proof of that?
Because by my reckoning it was the right wing Conservative government who two years ago were funding ISIS. It was the American government who initially funded and armed Al Qaeda.

I'm not turning this into a left v right issue, highlighting how ridiculous it is to do so. Yet folk on here see babies being killed as an opportunity to beat the left with, as if the left were supporting it.

Hating Islam is one thing, I do. But hating someone because they are a Muslim is not acceptable.

So it is not acceptable to hate Jihadi John?

We do, you apologise for him. You say it is all the West' fault, and your Leader even says he shouldn't have been killed.

You on the left will continue to get attacked until you stop spouting such nonsense.

You are appeasers, like Chamberlain and Daladier.

A "tragedy" that Bin Laden was killed? Mohammed Emwazi should have been brought to trial? Get out of it, Dhimmi.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending