Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
why is Birmingham so ugly?

Spoiler

Is it sooo bad? :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Ppannddaa
I was in love this summer. He wasn't into me. Thats it.

So how you think about that experience? You think it's due to your appearance, your personalities or it's about that man? How you assess yourself?
It's on my tummy.

Attachment not found

:holmes:
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
In guys do you prefer sportsmen or musicians?

Sportsmen. Maybe because I'm not sporty by myself lol
Reply 44
Original post by Dan.N
So how you think about that experience? You think it's due to your appearance, your personalities or it's about that man? How you assess yourself?

Honestly? I think it's because he saw me in a bikini... I'm not so toned as I would be happy to be, especially around my tummy&thighs... He was really a sportsman and seemed to me that he is more into the sportswomen. So... I wasn't his type, I quess. Or in other words - I think it's due to my appearance. How do I think about that experience - it sucks, of course.
Reply 45
Original post by the bear
Attachment not found
:holmes:

It's pretty much realated to my previous answers I gues - it's not the piercing by itself that is embarrassing but my belly button area as such.
Anything at all.

What are the signs of a guy flirting?
Ever done Yoga?
Ever experienced a guy staring at u and then eventually talks to u?
Reply 47
Original post by Uz25
What are the signs of a guy flirting?
Ever done Yoga?
Ever experienced a guy staring at u and then eventually talks to u?

He... well... gee... I can't describe it but you can certainly tell when he is doing that!!!
No. But would like to try...
Yes. Sometimes they do that. :biggrin: I think it's better if they start to talk afterall - just staring is too creepy. lol
It's pretty much realated to my previous answers I gues - it's not the piercing by itself that is embarrassing but my belly button area as such.

so you have an unusual navel ? :holmes:
Reply 49
My NAVEL is quite ordinary... But my BELLY is quite chubby.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending