The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London college of communication ( lcc ual)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZoerGillespie
I'm starting Design for Art Direction in September too. Have you accepted your place??

Yeah I have accepted! Have you? And do you have facebook or something else where we can chat :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by saching
I'm attending the open day on the 23rd April.

awesome! maybe we can meet? :biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by BeatrizV
awesome! maybe we can meet? :biggrin:

That would be great!!! See you on the 23rd
Original post by saching
That would be great!!! See you on the 23rd

See u!! :biggrin:
Original post by Chloe Durr
Hello...are you doing Documentary and Photojournalism?

Hey! I got accepted into the Photojournailsm course at LCC. I'm gonna be in London in september (I'm originally from Lebanon). What about you? Did you get accepted?
Original post by ashbuick
I got in for this year on my last years A level results! Dying to find students that will be on the course

yeeyy finally people who are going to be in the same course as me! So... how old are you? You're starting your course in September 2016 right?
Original post by amylou888
I've got conditional offer to study Journalism in September. I traveled to look at the uni last week it's very nice and the staff seemed lovely, Elephant and Castle is a bit of a rough area though so I'm not totally sure I'd want to choose accommodation in the area but we shall see

Hey :biggrin: Where are you from? And what do you mean by rough area?
what do you guys think,

i have offers from LCC, Westminster and Kingston..

unsure where to go to!!
Original post by michellebjerg
I just got a conditional offer for the film and television course, my condition was to take the IELTS test. I am from Denmark so english is not my first language. :smile:

I also got a conditional offer, I'm doing my IELTS test in May. Have you accepted the offer? Maybe we can add each other on FB :smile:
Reply 69
Im just finishing my AS levels, so I will be applying for UAL next year for 2018. I haven't passed GCSE maths and am still re sitting. Some universities Ive looked at require a C, but I'm scared I won't get a C. I want todo the design for Art Direction course. Ive looked on their entry requirements and it says

'GCE A Levels (or equivalent) ideally achieved at grade C or above, plus passes in three subjects at GCSE Grade C or above'

It doesn't specifically say you need a C in maths?. Has anyone that has applied not had a C in maths?

Also, what subjects have people studied? Im doing A-Level photography, business and law.
Original post by PaulineN26
Nope I'm doing magazine journalism and publishing! My first choice !
Though I did go to the interview for design for art direction but didn't get an offer lmao

What grades did you get for this offer if you don't mind me asking? x
Original post by manuferneini1
yeeyy finally people who are going to be in the same course as me! So... how old are you? You're starting your course in September 2016 right?

hey! yeh starting in september :smile: I'm 19 so i skipped a year to save some moneys!
did you manage to get halls sorted?
Hi guys, this is probably crossing territory here but I'm Honor, and I'm currently in sixth form (about to start year 13) and looking at unis. Today on UCAS I came across UAL and needlessly to say I was dead impressed. The uni looks amazing, the course I want to do sounds interesting (BA Contemporary Media Cultures or Media and Communications), and literally everything else in between. So what do you guys think about the uni? Have any of you been to see it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MizLulz
I applied to do animation, submitted my portfolio online, via their portal. I got accepted within a week, I don't know if that's standard for the animation course? But yea, I didn't have to attend an interview....
Hey, I went through the same process for animation and I got accepted not too long afterwards aswell! Thought I'd have to go in for an interview.
Accepted my offer for BA Advertising. Starting September, anyone on this course? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending