The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Media Studies at Portsmouth Uni?

Really want to study Media Studies at Portsmouth Uni, but still waiting on a offer/interview from them...anyone recieved an offer yet? :smile:
Reply 1
yeah i have ! :smile:))))
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Portsmouth were really quick with me and got a conditional offer around a 4/5 days later I believe. (I accepted them as my firm as I really want to go also!)
When did you send your UCAS off? It might take slightly longer if you've sent it off later(Around the last week) as most people I know have done it round then

Edit; I applied for Media Studies also:smile:
Reply 3
I got my offer today! So happy since it's definetly my first choice! Thank you for your help though ☺️
i applied to journalism but there doesnt seem to be a thread on here about the journalism course at Portsmouth uni xD
Also did any of you get invited to an open day? I have been invited for an interview,workshop and they have asked me to bring in a portfolio
Reply 5
I'm going to an Applicant Open Day on the 13th of Feb! I didn't need an interview for my course 😊
Original post by nicolewats0n
I'm going to an Applicant Open Day on the 13th of Feb! I didn't need an interview for my course 😊

Lucky... i have bloody exams aswell xD (2 hour entry exam for demontfort)
Mines on the 3rd February for Portsmouth
Reply 7
Original post by 6thformer25
Lucky... i have bloody exams aswell xD (2 hour entry exam for demontfort)
Mines on the 3rd February for Portsmouth

awh, well good luck!
awh, well good luck!

Thanks and cheers for the follow! ill Follow back.. i just made this today xD really wanted my questions answered as you can see how worrying it is for me :/
Reply 9
Original post by 6thformer25
Thanks and cheers for the follow! ill Follow back.. i just made this today xD really wanted my questions answered as you can see how worrying it is for me :/

that's alright :smile: let me know how your porstmouth applicant/open day goes!
that's alright :smile: let me know how your porstmouth applicant/open day goes!

ill reply here or message? either way make sure you tell me how you find your open day
How long till they tell you whether they will give you an offer or not after interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending