The Student Room Group

Going to college after A-Levels?

I started A-Levels in September and, despite having a short period of depression due to the initial stress, I'm doing alright. However we have been talking a lot about university as an option for when we leave school and we haven't really discussed any of the other options yet. I wondered if anyone knew anything about the other main options, particularly college courses (such as business). I am predicted CCD-CCC (psychology, history and computing) at A2 if that is a consideration. thanks :smile:

edit: I understand the attractions and pros for university, I just want to know what the other options involve. Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by mollythec
I started A-Levels in September and, despite having a short period of depression due to the initial stress, I'm doing alright. However we have been talking a lot about university as an option for when we leave school and we haven't really discussed any of the other options yet. I wondered if anyone knew anything about the other main options, particularly college courses (such as business). I am predicted CCD-CCC (psychology, history and computing) at A2 if that is a consideration. thanks :smile:

I would say go to university instead. In the long run it will work out better for you. OR do a Fda or FdSc then you can do a BA/BSc/LLB or whatever :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest