The Student Room Group

reading, surrey, or queen marys?

Which would be better for biomedical sciences?
I know it's subjective, but let's say we're considering social and night life as well. I can't decide
Original post by niceandspicyyuu
Which would be better for biomedical sciences?
I know it's subjective, but let's say we're considering social and night life as well. I can't decide

Hi,

At Reading we have a lot on offer concerning social life and nightlife. We have plenty of nightclubs in town, and all offer student nights, so you can go out every night bar Sunday on a student night, which means they are cheaper entry and cheaper drinks, which is good!. We also have a really good students union, which offers lots of different forms of entertainment. We have comedy nights every other Tuesday and Quiz and Karaoke on a thursday, which is really good fun, and takes place in our on campus in our student bar Mojos. Also in the students union we have club nights every wednesday and Saturday. There are 3 rooms and our student bar. One room is a cheese room (my favourite) plays music like busted and sclub. Also normal chart music and r'n'b, so plenty to suit all music choices. A Union Club night is a great night out, only £3 entry and £2 a pint.
There are also 150 different sports clubs and societies, so plenty to get on with in the day as well.

Hope this has helped, and feel free to ask me any other questions.

Emma :smile:
2nd Year Human and Physical Geographer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending