The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Statement of Accounts Unpaid Tuition Fees

Hello all, just wanted to know if anyone has been in a similar situation before. I actually graduated back in June 2015, and have already received my graduation certificate. About a week ago I received an email from the fees department stating that I have unpaid tuition for £9000 to which I replied Student Finance had already paid. I checked my Student Finance account and found out that payments for tuition in years 2013/14 hadn't been made which was strange as I would've received notification of this during the beginning of my 3rd year. Anyways, I phoned up Student Finance and they told me that the University put my fees for that year as £0 on their database, and in order for them to receive the payment they have to amend that amount to £9000, and send a "Change of request form". I think this was due to me switching from CompSci with Industrial Placement to normal CompSci as I didn't find a placement for my sandwich year. Just wanted to know if any people who switched from sandwich to normal degree have been in the same situation at me. I have emailed them this solution but have still received no reply and am getting paranoid as the email said they could send bailiffs or take me court.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending