The Student Room Group

Question about sending an application

Hi all,

I have a question about sending a UCAS application. I am curious, I realise that sending an application after the 15 January means that it will be considered late, but if an application is sent before, is there any disadvantage sending it later?

For example, would sending an application on the 15 November mean more chance of receiving an offer than sending it on the 15 December? UCAS advise sending the application as soon as possible, but I would have thought that sending an application at any point before the deadline would mean that they are all treated equally.

Perhaps somebody can shed some light onto this.
They say all applications before the 15th Jan are treated equally but I don't see how this can be the case because they start giving out offers before then. Surely more offers out means fewer offers still to be given out therefore less chance of a place.
As far as I know there is no difference between November 15th and December 15th. As long as you apply before the deadline, your application will be treated equally with everyone else's.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending