The Student Room Group

URGENT: should i put modules on my UCAS that are not shown on my certificate?

Hello, i studied Applied Business AS level and got a D grade. NOW, my certificate says i only got a D without stating the modules. I know the modules and grades i got for them and UCAS asks for the 3 modules i studied. Should i put them in or leave the module spaces blank? My certificate only says "
Applied Business (one subject- D) no modules, nothing
You're probably better off sending a blank application with no name.
I need a proper answer anyone???
On a serious note. If i were you i would take a year out. Re-take the exams and pick up full A-Levels and re-apply.

That D in AS Business is not doing you any favours.
Nah I'm only kidding brother. I felt bad for trolling you. I've legit been in the same spot as you, it's not nice so I'll try to be helpful for once in my life.

It really depends on how your sixth form/college deals with applications. For me personally module results were not required, just the overall subject results.

If your certificate states no module results, then it's not necessary for you to add it on your UCAS application. Confirm with your tutor if it's needed to double check. Although I'm sure you won't need to add modules on your application if it's not on your certificate.

Best of luck mate <3
Original post by ComeHitherMeLook
On a serious note. If i were you i would take a year out. Re-take the exams and pick up full A-Levels and re-apply.

That D in AS Business is not doing you any favours.

Erm, i am not studying a-levels. I am studying a BTEC in IT and got good grades. I have done 2 as levels previously and didn't like them.
Original post by PissOffWillYa
Nah I'm only kidding brother. I felt bad for trolling you. I've legit been in the same spot as you, it's not nice so I'll try to be helpful for once in my life.

It really depends on how your sixth form/college deals with applications. For me personally module results were not required, just the overall subject results.

If your certificate states no module results, then it's not necessary for you to add it on your UCAS application. Confirm with your tutor if it's needed to double check. Although I'm sure you won't need to add modules on your application if it's not on your certificate.

Best of luck mate <3

OK, thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending