The Student Room Group

University of Bradford Adult Nursing interview

Hi, Does anyone have their interview on the 6th of January for Adult Nursing in Bradford?
Original post by kaitlinrice
Hi, Does anyone have their interview on the 6th of January for Adult Nursing in Bradford?

Mine was on the 26th november
Reply 2
Original post by bradforduniadult
Mine was on the 26th november

Could you please tell me about the interview? like what was the group discussion like?
Could you please tell me about the interview? like what was the group discussion like?

Yep, sure thing, we got shown a clip and in a group we were asked to discuss what happened in the clip. It was fine, it wasnt scary at all and it ran like a normal discussion.

Goodluck
Reply 4
Yep, sure thing, we got shown a clip and in a group we were asked to discuss what happened in the clip. It was fine, it wasnt scary at all and it ran like a normal discussion.

Goodluck

Thank you! Was there an individual interview? Did you get word back?:smile:
Thank you! Was there an individual interview? Did you get word back?:smile:

Yep there was an individual interview, it was for about 10 minutes, and it wasnt hard. If you have pervious experience the questions are easier to answer.
And nope they havent got back to me yet, they should do in jan-feb though. 😊😊
Reply 6
Yep there was an individual interview, it was for about 10 minutes, and it wasnt hard. If you have pervious experience the questions are easier to answer.
And nope they havent got back to me yet, they should do in jan-feb though. 😊😊

Ah that's great, yeah I have experience in a nursing home. Hope that will do! Is the questions like why I want to be a nurse, why study at Bradford and all or are they completely different? Sorry about this
Ah that's great, yeah I have experience in a nursing home. Hope that will do! Is the questions like why I want to be a nurse, why study at Bradford and all or are they completely different? Sorry about this

They can't tell you any more, it's not allowed. But it shouldn't be anything very tricky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by ForestCat
They can't tell you any more, it's not allowed. But it shouldn't be anything very tricky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks!
Ok thanks!

Let me know how it goes for you😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending