The Student Room Group

Looking to attend a foreign University.

Hey! I'm currently studying my AS Levels in Lower Sixth. The problem is, I'm looking to attend the University of the Philippines (eek) or the next best University around Manila for that (eek again).

I am looking to do either a Maths based degree or Engineering (same thing duh) and I have chosen the right subjects to follow up with doing so.

I may be able to have funding from my Mum, but if I cannot thenit can be sorted anyway.

I am just curious if anyone knows they'd be willing to accept a student from England to attend their University under a student VISA and how I would go about completing this process?

Language barriers are not a problem either. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and any advice would be more than appreciated!
Have you checked the international students page on the website? It gives pretty detailed VISA infomation. http://www.upm.edu.ph/node/1276
Reply 2
@Snufkin

They mention a predicted set of grades of "B" or more? Would that be equivalent of B or more here because I can sure surpass that by a long shot in my A-Levels.

EDIT: I just noticed that was for transfer students and not new students. I apologise.
(edited 8 years ago)
That's for transfer students, you're not a transfer student are you? I don't know what the academic requirements are, you need to find that out yourself - I daresay all the information you need is on the website.
Reply 4
Original post by Snufkin
That's for transfer students, you're not a transfer student are you? I don't know what the academic requirements are, you need to find that out yourself - I daresay all the information you need is on the website.

Sorry for being a little bit of a numpty >.<

Thank you. I'll have look around again; I've looked around their site a bunch of times but maybe its just a good idea to email them and find out more information that way.

Have a nice day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending