The Student Room Group

Muslim woman punched and kicked off London bus

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Reply 301
Original post by demx9
Why are you embarrassing yourself so hard?

You know if want to talk about this just PM me. Not in the mood right now.

The article is almost exclusively examining the similarities between Christianity and ONE branch of Hinduism (called Vedanta) seen by the references to deities, Gita and Puranas.

But as I asked previously, can you tell me how Sankhya, Nyaya, Vaisheshika and Mimansa philosophies of Orthodox Hinduism (which are atheistic/non-theistic branches and share very little with Vedanta), have similar plotlines to the Abrahamic religions?
Reply 303
Original post by nucdev
The article is almost exclusively examining the similarities between Christianity and ONE branch of Hinduism (called Vedanta) seen by the references to deities, Gita and Puranas.

But as I asked previously, can you tell me how Sankhya, Nyaya, Vaisheshika and Mimansa philosophies of Orthodox Hinduism (which are atheistic/non-theistic branches and share very little with Vedanta), have similar plotlines to the Abrahamic religions?

Just PM me if you want to discuss further. I'm not in the mood.
Reply 304
Original post by nucdev

don't bother, he's just rambling
Why are all the crimes of Muslims not labelled hate crimes?

Is it because the victims of these crimes are typically against White people? and hate crime implies racism, and we all know that is a privilege that only non-White people enjoy...

Blah blah minorities need protecting

What a joke, it is the majority who needs protecting from the minorities who are mass raped and killing by these people

Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Middle East for Arabs
America for Hispanics
Original post by BaconandSauce
PRSOM

but remember this does not give muslims the special status they seem to require

Well its western world who is interfering with muslim world why? Certainly for oil and their vested interest. Later on IMF will fpgive funds for reconstruction and those muslim countries will be in debt benefitting europe again. For example libya never borrowed a single dollar now its screwed because of whom? Guess !, European power couldn't defeat ottoman so went to india to derail mughal emoire which was the financial support to ottoman.

The huge refugee crisis occurred due to western intervention excercising their proxy wars. Saudi arabia and turkey has accepted over 3 million refugees and saudi soend nearky one billion dollar untol now upon them. Therefore, dont try to be a god and troll around for accepting refugees. So when european came as colonising pirates and looted India, divided turks and arabs to enter middle east etc then no problem lool. Whites are hypocrites
Original post by Nabdurrani
Whites are hypocrites

That's a massive chip you have on your shoulder there
Reply 308
That article is merely pointing out that an earlier religion had an influence on a later one. This is no secret. It can be observed in pretty much every case where there is a geographical connection between the old and the new.

However, It is patently clear to anyone with a basic knowledge of Christianity and Hinduism that they do not "follow the same plot line".
Original post by chosenone93
Don't find it funny tbh

its not funny

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending