The Student Room Group

Southampton Dual Field Nursing 2016

Hiya,

I didn't see a thread which talks about this so I thought I might start it off.
I've applied for the dual filed (child and adult) at Southampton and I wanted to know if anyone else got offered an interview and when it is.

Thanks,
:smile:
Original post by DarkLady1302
Hiya,

I didn't see a thread which talks about this so I thought I might start it off.
I've applied for the dual filed (child and adult) at Southampton and I wanted to know if anyone else got offered an interview and when it is.

Thanks,
:smile:

I've applied for the Child and Adult dual course and Southampton and have my interview tomorrow! Slightly nervous...
Original post by SophieDaniella
I've applied for the Child and Adult dual course and Southampton and have my interview tomorrow! Slightly nervous...

Good luck!:smile: I've applied for the adult and child dual field and my interview's on Monday, I'm so nervous!! What two articles have you picked? Let us know how it goes
Original post by aimeemcshannon
Good luck!:smile: I've applied for the adult and child dual field and my interview's on Monday, I'm so nervous!! What two articles have you picked? Let us know how it goes

Ahh, really sorry I didn't reply before your interview? How did it go? I thought they were really nice and laid back, compared to the other interviews I went to! Have you heard back from them?!
Wandering how people got on I received an offer for dual field adult and mental health back in January have accepted as firm choice. As I'm doing access course I now know I have the required 27 distinctions and a few extras so will be starting in sept
Hey, congratulations! That's great news! I firmed my offer also, but for the duel adult and child nursing!
Yeahh it went really well! They were way more relaxed then the other ones I went to and everyone there seemed so nice:') and got an offer!! I've put it as my firm, have you done your accommodation yet?
Original post by aimeemcshannon
Yeahh it went really well! They were way more relaxed then the other ones I went to and everyone there seemed so nice:':wink: and got an offer!! I've put it as my firm, have you done your accommodation yet?

I live in Southampton so will be continuing to live their with my husband which is great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending