The Student Room Group

2nd Year Transfer - Personal Statement

Hi all,

I'm a 2nd year Astrophysics student, currently on a suspended study period due to complications in my personal life and I'm in the midst of applying for a 2nd year transfer to Durham, starting Sept 16.

I've spoken to Durham and they say that as long as the modules I have done in year 1 correlate with theirs it is possible, but they will have to review my UCAS application before they give me a definitive answer.

My question is how do I show which modules I have already done in year 1?
I can't put them under 'Education' because I haven't received any official qualifications yet. Is it wise for me to put this info in my personal statement? Or should I contact my reference and ask if he could include it in his email?

Thanks in advance!
See the link in my sig. University credits are formal qualifications.
Original post by Greg L
Hi all,

I'm a 2nd year Astrophysics student, currently on a suspended study period due to complications in my personal life and I'm in the midst of applying for a 2nd year transfer to Durham, starting Sept 16.

I've spoken to Durham and they say that as long as the modules I have done in year 1 correlate with theirs it is possible, but they will have to review my UCAS application before they give me a definitive answer.

My question is how do I show which modules I have already done in year 1?
I can't put them under 'Education' because I haven't received any official qualifications yet. Is it wise for me to put this info in my personal statement? Or should I contact my reference and ask if he could include it in his email?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
See the link in my sig. University credits are formal qualifications.

Thank you for that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending