The Student Room Group

Be honest...have you ever wet/pooed yourself since being a little kid?

Like after you were toilet trained, obviously we all do it as babies and toddlers.

I did when I was 14, I was watching a funny video with my friend and there was one bit that made us laugh so much, you know that laughter where you can't breathe and your laugh doesn't make any sound? Well it was like that, and then all of a sudden I just started peeing but I was laughing so much I couldn't stop. I was like :O but luckily my friend found it funny so it wasn't too embarrassing

You?

Scroll to see replies

I wet myself 2 days in a row in year 11. I had stayed after school for revision and was incredibly desperate on the walk home and first time i fought it but on the second day i let it come out. Disgusting, i know :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by A level sufferer
I wet myself 2 days in a row in year 11. I had stayed after school for revision and was incredibly desperate on the walk home and first time i fought it but on the second day i let it come out. Disgusting, i know :frown:

you wet yourself deliberately? why on earth haha I go to great lengths to avoid it after the um...incident I just wrote about
Original post by pollytree
you wet yourself deliberately? why on earth haha I go to great lengths to avoid it after the um...incident I just wrote about

I knew i we'rent going to make it home in time so i just accepted my fate.
Yes. Joys of a weak bladder.
I have to admit, I *have* pissed my bed due to excessive drinking in my first year of university :lol: makes me laugh just remember that morning...
never, its not hard to hold it in.
Well, I was a little kid but I was toilet trained. I hardly remember it though so I must have only been 5 or 6 at the oldest. I was at a the cinema and I really badly needed a wee but I didn't want to miss any of the film so my silly kid logic was 'if I just do it right here it will be okay because it's dark and no-one can see me' Well, it didn't exactly go as planned because 1) I was soaking wet and just sitting in my own piss for ages and 2) I hadn't thought about the fact that after the movie the lights would come on and everyone would see me. I told my friends I spilt my drink on myself but I don't think they believed me!
Pissed on my mate's dad's sofa when I slept on it after a heavy night out.
nope never :smile: probably once pissed my self when i was like 3 or something but other than that Nope :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC

Loooool damnn
Original post by WoodyMKC

lol i was gonna say somethin like this
and bein caught in traffic
Reply 12
Original post by A level sufferer
I knew i we'rent going to make it home in time so i just accepted my fate.

Actually that happened to my brother once on the school bus. He knew he wasn't gonna make it so he decided to skip the part where it's really horrible and painful.
Lol when I was about 7 or 8 I was trying to prove that I could fart on demand
Not just a fart came out
I peed myself slightly today when i went to the cinema to watch star wars :rofl:

Drank all of my drink halfway through
And needed to pee so badly so leaked a little then my bladder couldnt hold it anymore so had to go toilet

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PrincessZara
Loooool damnn

His dad made me wash the foam bits in the bath, he machine washed the covers but I imagine the base was pretty hard to clean, the patch was HUGE :rofl:
Reply 16
Original post by sleepysnooze
I have to admit, I *have* pissed my bed due to excessive drinking in my first year of university :lol: makes me laugh just remember that morning...

Yup, I have a similar problem! One drop of alcohol and none of my friends let me crash in their bed :lol:
I've pooed myself a few times this year when I had stomach bugs. It just came on that quick and I couldn't make it to the toilet in time. Thankfully it only ever happened at home and when it happened, I just laughed it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wee'd myself last month on my prmc to keep warm in Peters pool, but tbf you're underwater so it just floats away
(edited 8 years ago)
On my junior school residential ... So I was like... 9? It was a week long and I held my poo in all week, and then on the last night we had this dodgy curry. We were sat waiting for the bus and I thought it was a fart, unfortunately it wasn't; also it was rather unfortunate that white trousers were in at the time. I had to waddle to the toilet and people pointed and laughed and I shrugged it off saying that I'd stepped in something and I'd been sat on my knees (so my shoes were against my bum) I couldn't wash it out and age 9 didn't even attempt it, so I had to sit for 6 hours on a coach covered in ****. I got home and cried for about a week and threw all the clothes away. To this day no one knows I **** myself, only my boyfriend when I told him last week because he was upset because he failed an exam (not sure why I thought that would cheer him up) someone even came up to me a month ago and said 'remember that time on the residential when you sat on a choc ice!?' ... Why yes, yes I do. 11 years ago and the memory is still so clear 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply