The Student Room Group

This picture P*sses me of so much

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
You struggle with reading then, it gives context.

strong ad hom to compensate for lack of argument

context being an evacuated border area, the families came up from shelters and children drew on the tank shells...

not seeing the justification there.
Original post by the bear
it's OK to say piss.

lol

Original post by KimKallstrom

OP you mad?

dat optical illusion doe
Original post by Rk2k14
So its ok to sign bombs being fired at Lebanon?

#CertainLivesMatter

I never said any of it was ok or not. I am simply providing the context in which this picture was taken.

Original post by selena gomez
strong ad hom to compensate for lack of argument

context being an evacuated border area, the families came up from shelters and children drew on the tank shells...

not seeing the justification there.

There is no argument and there is no justification needed. The context being these are families who have been in a shelter for 5 days cowering from an attacking forces who would see them wiped out.

Also they aren't tank shells, they are artillery shells.

There is no argument and there is no justification needed. The context being these are families who have been in a shelter for 5 days cowering from an attacking forces who would see them wiped out.

Also they aren't tank shells, they are artillery shells.

Lol, I love how you see things from such a biased perspective. "Cowering from an [sic] attacking forces who would see them wiped out". Remind me how many Lebanese civilians Israel killed and vice versa?

And here's where you start blabbering on about self-defence or how we shouldn't even look at the comparative numbers of civilians killed.

As for the tank/artillery shells, the Israeli blogger quoted in the article (Goldman) said "perhaps the parents were not wise when they encouraged their children to doodle on the tank shells", so take that up with her.
@childofthesun chetori azizam

This is the article explaining the photo in the OP (it's about Lebanon not Palestine the OP got it wrong). My thoughts are elsewhere on the thread. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PrincessZara

tbh youre just as bad as the crazy zionists.

opposite sides of the same coin.

ps your picture failed.
tbh youre just as bad as the crazy zionists.

opposite sides of the same coin.

ps your picture failed.

I'm bad as the zionists because I shared a picture of isreals war crimes.

Nice, great logic!

A beautiful Palestinian girl that was ran over by Israelis

Nice, great logic!

just as bad in terms of intellectual credibility and level of nuance in your arguments

the solution to the problem will not come through people like you, or your equivalents in the Zionist camp.
just as bad in terms of intellectual credibility and level of nuance in your arguments

the solution to the problem will not come through people like you, or your equivalents in the Zionist camp.

i made a thread about a picture that p'ed me off.

what the hell you on about lmao
Lol, I love how you see things from such a biased perspective. "Cowering from an [sic] attacking forces who would see them wiped out". Remind me how many Lebanese civilians Israel killed and vice versa?

And here's where you start blabbering on about self-defence or how we shouldn't even look at the comparative numbers of civilians killed.

As for the tank/artillery shells, the Israeli blogger quoted in the article (Goldman) said "perhaps the parents were not wise when they encouraged their children to doodle on the tank shells", so take that up with her.

It was a war, started by Hezbollah because of previous Israeli aggression. In war emotions will inevitably run high and people do things which they would not do otherwise.

Maybe if Hezbollah didn't spark the war then those civilians wouldn't have died.

Maybe if Hezbollah didn't spark the war then those civilians wouldn't have died.

Genuinely had to read that twice to make sure I read it correctly the first time.

Usually I agree with the vast majority your posts, but I really can't stand your bias here. More specifically, your weak apologetics for the disproportionate nature of Israel's brutal conduct and complete lack of appreciate for the asymmetry of the conflict.
Genuinely had to read that twice to make sure I read it correctly the first time.

Usually I agree with the vast majority your posts, but I really can't stand your bias here. More specifically, your weak apologetics for the disproportionate nature of Israel's brutal conduct and complete lack of appreciate for the asymmetry of the conflict.

War is brutal, it always has been. I don't think what the Israelis did was a proportionate response, it was quite frankly appaling. But if there was no war in the first place these civilians would not have been killed.
That's disgusting man. Isreal needs to fix up big time, this crap makes me so angry. R.I.P

Spoiler

Israel needs to be abolished not just fix up mate. It's good that people are seeing the truth about Israel.
But if there was no war in the first place these civilians would not have been killed.

If the Big Bang never occurred there would have been no war in the first place and the civilians would not have been killed.

What's your point in saying that? All it does is deflect blame from Israel, the perpetrators of the "appalling" conduct, onto the other side.
If the Big Bang never occurred there would have been no war in the first place and the civilians would not have been killed.

What's your point in saying that? All it does is deflect blame from Israel, the perpetrators of the "appalling" conduct, onto the other side.

It was appalling conduct from both sides.
It was appalling conduct from both sides.

Again: "your weak apologetics for the disproportionate nature of Israel's brutal conduct and complete lack of appreciate for the asymmetry of the conflict".

Nice, great logic!

Do the war crimes committed by Hamas piss you off just as much?
Again: "your weak apologetics for the disproportionate nature of Israel's brutal conduct and complete lack of appreciate for the asymmetry of the conflict".

Nature isn't fair, neither is War.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending