I am if you hadnt already guessed from other threads :biggrin:
Doing Bsc International fashion marketing :rolleyes:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Miss_Green
I am if you hadnt already guessed from other threads :biggrin:
Doing Bsc International fashion marketing :rolleyes:

Have you decided on your accommodation, the q3 apartments are too expensive for me:frown:
I'm either going to do Law or Law and Trading Standards - whichever one course will take me :biggrin:
Reply 4
im doing BA Fine Art (painting) cant wait
Reply 5
kirstinx
Have you decided on your accommodation, the q3 apartments are too expensive for me:frown:

I think cosmopolitan, Im going up in May to see the showroom , well its supposed to be ready last week of april so hopefully :smile: Ive had my confirmation email from cosmo, just waiting to get the info out in the post.

You know what though, if I dont go there I really dont know where Im going to end up? I dont wanna go to Daisy bank, Id rather keep away from unite halls, so my options are dwindling!
Shame about q3, I do fancy them but they are too expensive for me really, maybe at a push!
Where you gonna go? x
Reply 6
I've applied for cosmopolitan but haven't heard anything yet and dont really want to stay at the unite halls either. I did like Victoria Halls but they take your first payment in August and I wont have the money then so they had to be ruled out, I am going to be left with no where :s:
Reply 7
kirstinx
I've applied for cosmopolitan but haven't heard anything yet and dont really want to stay at the unite halls either. I did like Victoria Halls but they take your first payment in August and I wont have the money then so they had to be ruled out, I am going to be left with no where :s:

I know Im in a bit of a panic too, Im sure it'll come to a point where we'll settle for somewhere, anywhere!!! xx
Reply 8
I really want cosmopolitan because they are new, have an ensuite and I can afford them I dont really care what they look like:p:
Reply 9
kirstinx
I really want cosmopolitan because they are new, have an ensuite and I can afford them I dont really care what they look like:p:

Wow - just saw a thread by you in MMU! Bit of a turn around for the books - good luck. I was looking forward to meeting you and giving you the campus tour :biggrin:
Reply 10
walshie
Wow - just saw a thread by you in MMU! Bit of a turn around for the books - good luck. I was looking forward to meeting you and giving you the campus tour :biggrin:

Yea I was looking forward to going to QM, maybe next year:frown: and thanks:smile:
I'm going this year for Foundation Art, probabaly living at home though as it's just a one year course and I live half an hour away soo...
I wish I get into LAW since it's my first choice if not then it'll be doing a law foundation year.
BTW Kirstin did you go to the open day for law foundation?
Reply 14
x Sara
BTW Kirstin did you go to the open day for law foundation?

No, I got in through Extra and the open day was probably before I got an offer?
Hmm why did none of you look at the Law and Trading standards course at the Hollings campus - it's a qualifying law degree and will help if you wish to further your career in a more business type environment and its only 240 points :smile:
kirstinx
No, I got in through Extra and the open day was probably before I got an offer?

Yeah the open day was in February I cant remember the date but it was the same day I got my law offer for the 3 year course :smile:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Hmm why did none of you look at the Law and Trading standards course at the Hollings campus - it's a qualifying law degree and will help if you wish to further your career in a more business type environment and its only 240 points :smile:

Yes I've realized that now, but it's too late to apply for that course anyway I've already chosen my firm and insurance.
Reply 18
x Sara
Yeah the open day was in February I cant remember the date but it was the same day I got my law offer for the 3 year course :smile:

Did you go?:smile:
kirstinx
Did you go?:smile:

Yes I went, and I thought it was really helpful and informative and it gave me a feel of what the place was like and on top of that I got the chance to have a good look at the law school, so that was great.

Latest

Trending

Trending