The Student Room Group

How to pull a guy in a club

So ive been out to clubs a few times lately, and all my friends are necking random guys... I kinda wanna give it a go but I'm not sure how to go about it. A few guys have come up to me but i get nervous and walk off... I dont think it would be too hard I'm quite pretty/fit.. Help me

Scroll to see replies

Have your friends around. That always ends well
Reply 2
Original post by goldie56
Have your friends around. That always ends well

How tho
Say you want to have sex, 9 times out of 10 they'll be up for it.
look at him.
Reply 5
guys in clubs are so desperate you don't even need to try lol
Reply 6
Original post by Goaded
guys in clubs are so desperate you don't even need to try lol

Truth, will literally get with ANYONE. You'll have your pick.
Original post by Anonymous
A few guys have come up to me but i get nervous and walk off...

Instead of walking off literally just stand there.
Literally just look at a guy and he'll get with you..
Reply 9
Original post by Sae.HH
Truth, will literally get with ANYONE. You'll have your pick.

There's literally been times I've gone to clubs with just enough to pay entrance and still came out smashed cause all the guys in there wanna buy you drinks and **** you tbh
Original post by Goaded
There's literally been times I've gone to clubs with just enough to pay entrance and still came out smashed cause all the guys in there wanna buy you drinks and **** you tbh

I once bought a girl a drink. She spilled it when I handed it to her. And I thank God every day for showing me the light to stop doing that sh*t.
Reply 11
Step 1) Have a vagina

Step 2) Have a vagina

Step 3) Have a vagina
Reply 12
Original post by goldie56
I once bought a girl a drink. She spilled it when I handed it to her. And I thank God every day for showing me the light to stop doing that sh*t.

Lmao, tbh if I was a guy I wouldn't be buying girls I just met in a club drinks. But I guess it takes a while for some to learn. :wink: At least you know now.
Reply 13
Original post by Goaded

I won't be too harsh, some of them have DEFINITELY regretted it in the morning. But with enough shots there are no standards, I should make a chart or something to help freshers figure it out.
Reply 14
jazjaz has the right idea
Reply 15
Original post by Sae.HH
I won't be too harsh, some of them have DEFINITELY regretted it in the morning. But with enough shots there are no standards, I should make a chart or something to help freshers figure it out.

LOOOL do it:laugh:
Reply 16
give him your memes and his inner lust shall be unlatched and free to roam around your womanly woman mechanisms.
Reply 17
Original post by Goaded
Lmao, tbh if I was a guy I wouldn't be buying girls I just met in a club drinks. But I guess it takes a while for some to learn. :wink: At least you know now.

How do you know? You've never been a desperate guy...

Spoiler

Smile or wink at him.
Reply 19
Original post by John55
How do you know? You've never been a desperate guy...

Spoiler

Exactly....
As far as you know. xo

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending