The Student Room Group

I want to apply

I want to apply for University of Birmingham but I think it's too late to apply that I can't change from The Manchester Metropolitan University to University of Birmingham... Help Please?
How long ago was your UCAS sent? There is a time period in which you can substitute a choice - log on to track and see. If it hasn't been sent yet, tell your sixth form/college that you have changed your mind and they should be able to send it back to you. If the time period after you applied has passed, there's not much you can do. You can use Extra in some circumstances, but I doubt this would apply. If you do better than expected on Results Day, you could use Adjustment to then go to Bham.
Reply 2
It's been more than a week :frown: Thank you! I will have a word with my tutor and try to make some changes... :biggrin:

Original post by TardigradeFan
How long ago was your UCAS sent? There is a time period in which you can substitute a choice - log on to track and see. If it hasn't been sent yet, tell your sixth form/college that you have changed your mind and they should be able to send it back to you. If the time period after you applied has passed, there's not much you can do. You can use Extra in some circumstances, but I doubt this would apply. If you do better than expected on Results Day, you could use Adjustment to then go to Bham.
Original post by Deepsika
It's been more than a week :frown: Thank you! I will have a word with my tutor and try to make some changes... :biggrin:

But if you already had the invite to use Track, you won't be able to change anything unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending