Why do I attract weak 'beta' type guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sexygeekguy
Ask out guys u like? the scared ones?

Dont date one of the beta male "white knights" who is obsessed

Where did you get your hat?
Reply 21
on a scale of 1 to 10, what is your sexual market value?

strong first post
Reply 22
You called her a beta female

A lot of ballsy "average/ugly" beta males target average women and white knight them while negging the 9-10/10 HBBs. This increases the average women's sexual market value in their minds and women are vain so often sleep with them

Stop talking about the internet and look to reality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
the mods deleted it :confused:

You said you are a mod so did you delete it yourself?
Original post by Maker

i'm a Red Pill mod on Reddit

@Alaska+ aware
Ask out guys u like? the scared ones?

Dont date one of the beta male "white knights" who is obsessed

but the fact that they are 'scared' actually kinda turns me off of them. In my head I think a) what hope does this have if he can't even do something as casual as asking to hang -out one on one and b) if he doesn't ask me out, he doesn't like me/find me attractive enough because guys who do find you attractive enough will ask you out.
OP is proving my threads, women think in terms of "alphas" and "betas" :smug:

I call Sexygeekguy as anon/OP.
Reply 27
Original post by WoodyMKC

Likewise

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol no, report tho the mods can check if u want :lol:
0/10 try again later. Surprised this wasn't geekguy.
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is reality, Ive slept with more women than you :lol:

Original post by Vikingninja
0/10 try again later. Surprised this wasn't geekguy.

I dont understand the surprise?? 'beta' is a pretty well known term if you use the internet at all, just an easy way to describe a guy who is a bit soft/wimpy and not attractive. Im not gonna list 10 words to describe what I mean when I could just do it with one

Original post by Maker

Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please stop arguing on my thread, Im looking for advice, not people to air whatever grievances they have towards other members on this thread
Reply 33

I've seen trees that have slept with more women than me, you're really not saying much there. White knights are an internet thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you guys are discombobulating the whole thing, no one in the real world thinks of alpha vs beta guys and if you think people do, you need to spend less time on the internet
Reply 35
Original post by Anonymous
I dont understand the surprise?? 'beta' is a pretty well known term if you use the internet at all, just an easy way to describe a guy who is a bit soft/wimpy and not attractive. Im not gonna list 10 words to describe what I mean when I could just do it with one

Because usually it's teenage boys that are obsessed with the term round here. He is the exception in the fact that he is also obsessed with the term and I don't think he's a teenager

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Because usually it's teenage boys that are obsessed with the term round here. He is the exception in the fact that he is also obsessed with the term and I don't think he's a teenager

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Andy98"

strong.
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obsessed is a bit of an overstatement.

I used it once.
Original post by Anonymous
but the fact that they are 'scared' actually kinda turns me off of them. In my head I think a) what hope does this have if he can't even do something as casual as asking to hang -out one on one and b) if he doesn't ask me out, he doesn't like me/find me attractive enough because guys who do find you attractive enough will ask you out.

How old are you? Maybe guys your age are scared to make a move? Why don't you try making a move on what you define an "alphamale" guy and see if you find that scary or not. You try initiating, see how difficult it is sometimes.
Awesome Genius to the rescue?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending