The Student Room Group

Muslims shield Christians in Mandera bus attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35151967

A group of Kenyan Muslims travelling on a bus ambushed by Islamist gunmen protected Christian passengers by refusing to be split into groups, according to eyewitnesses.

They told the militants "to kill them together or leave them alone", a local governor told Kenyan media.

At least two people were killed in the attack, near the north-eastern village of El Wak on the Somali border

.The Somali based al-Shabab group is the main suspect for the attack.It has not said if it was responsible, but often carries out attacks in Kenya's north-east.

The bus was travelling from the capital Nairobi to the town of Mandera.

No no, this is simply impossible, 100%. There is ABSOLUTELY no way that any kind of Muslim could EVER do something that doesn't promote or incite terrorism, I mean Islam is completely and fundamentally full of hatred!!!!!!!!!!! /SARCASM

Anyway yeah t'was a nice thing to read tbh :h:
Original post by Inexorably
There is ABSOLUTELY no way that any kind of Muslim could EVER do something that doesn't promote or incite terrorism, I mean Islam is completely and fundamentally full of hatred!!!!!!!!!!! /SARCASM

Anyway yeah t'was a nice thing to read tbh :h:

Islam Muslims.

But yeah, nice thing to read.
Reply 2
Original post by Hydeman
Islam Muslims.

But yeah, nice thing to read.

That was a dig at the people who consistently spout that stuff (alongside everything else in the para.) on TSR :tongue:
Reply 3
Awh :')

I mean it's a horrible situation
but at least they stood together
United we stand, divided we fall

Quick Reply

Latest